Forgotten [By Larur]

123 Likes

Poor thing.

Another example of abandoning a superior coloration for Easter shit.

15 Likes

I have a feeling it was left in view of a camera and someone got the entire footage like a snuff film before returning to toss the garbage and remove the cameras.

11 Likes

Well, maybe some mice can still use it for a litterpal?

8 Likes

Pretty sure it died of thirst if it didn’t have food/water for 5 days. . .

5 Likes

Interesting. Nice work @Larur

4 Likes

at least he died hungry vs overdosing on another fluffy’s shit

8 Likes

Even if it’s a miserable and sad one, every one of your comics is a treat!

That “can fluffy num poopies” hit me hard.

11 Likes

On the one hand, poor thing.

On the other, the commentary at the beginning is right. Nothing important left behind.

5 Likes

I love it

1 Like

The bad news is, Fluffmart is out one litter pal. Someone’s going to get their pay docked for that. And even worse, someone is going to find the corpse later, when that space gets rented out again.

The good news is, an abandoned fluffy was trapped and couldn’t escape to join a feral herd and possibly breed. Which is why you always deweggify your litter pals.

6 Likes

I love it when fluffy art captures the hellish horror of being a fluffy in a world where it is seen only as merchandise to be sold or discarded as its owners see fit.

12 Likes

I’m surprised it was able to flip itself over at all. I chuckled a little when I saw that part

4 Likes

This is sad did they just pack everything in a rush couldnt even see one litterpal??? :cry:

Nice work as always :+1:

5 Likes

I’ll pray for his poor ass to get to Skettiland™, where even the poopeh tastes like sketti.

5 Likes

Ironically, this is a way happier ending for the fluff than living out a long life as a Litter-Pal.

Great comic, Larur! :smiley:

6 Likes

Cant expect anyone here to know how anything works

1 Like

Justo estaba pensando en una historia similar pero era un criadero de fluffies que quebraba, no una tienda

Siempre me he preguntado que hacen en esos casos, los queman, los liberan o los venden al por mayor.

What a great one. I love the helplessness, struggling only making things worse, the spirit breaking, then the life fading.

So, so good.