Found Feral Family Part 2

So I didn’t have time to clean out the spare bedroom. My roommate left me with a nearly-empty spare room when they skipped out on the rent. So for now the fluff family can stay in my bathtub. Apparently the mama fluffy hissed under her breath “wawa bad fo fwuffies…” When I turned to ask her what she said, she immediately shrank from me and kept her head down.

I put the blanket that they were found with down. The scared dam immediately grabbed her ‘lastest baby’ by the neck and hid them both under the shelter of the fabric. The ‘big babbeh’ (Good Grief, they need names) started complaining about ‘tummeh owies’.

There was some leftover kibble from my jerk ex-roommate’s dog. That’s good enough for fluffies, right?

I think they like it! Mama fluff is hiding her youngest baby from me though. What did these guys go through?

19 Likes

It’s probably best to get proper fluffy kibble for them. Dog kibble is harder, I think.

And be ready for it to take time to get to know them. Until now, trust meant death for them. Show that you can be trusted.

5 Likes

Judging by their reaction to you they were probably hurt by other humans so they’re both scared and untrusting of humans. Just keep giving them food and water while they get used to having a home.

5 Likes

So good Fluffy.
Tender scene :heart:

4 Likes

Very sweet! Isn’t there a tag for stuffies (or plushies) or something?

4 Likes

A thoughtful Someone (probably Virgil Thanks Virgil!) added a 3D tag to it. I’ll see if there’s anything else though. Good thinking!

3 Likes

Is this it?

6 Likes

This looks like a good brand.

They’ll trust you eventually, with time. Naming them might help them bond to you, if that is what you are wanting.

5 Likes

This kinda reminds me of the “skettiland” video on youtube.
:nerd_face::heart:

3 Likes

Thanks! I based it a little off of the video where the guy’s house got invaded. It’s the same brand of pony doll called “Dreamy Eyes” by Aurora

4 Likes