Found Voice (FluffnPuff)

“Hello there ma’am?” I assume your here to ask about Berry again?" “Yes, do you have anything yet?”

The woman being questioned by the fluff shelter worker, was an older lady, showing signs of grey hairs and pushing 50 at the very least. Her son had gotten her Berry and well, she loved that little fluffy with all her heart.

“I’m sorry Mrs. Mulberry but, no. It’s been a couple of months, I’m sorry but to put it bluntly she might be dead. Who knows how many abusers are running around, it’s possible she could have gone feral but I doubt it. I’m so sorry.”

Mrs. Mulberry hanged her head. She has no idea what went wrong. Fluffies sorta became a low maintenance pet that old people love to get, since they act like children and can be treated like cats.

“If you want, we can offer you to take a look at some other fluffs. Maybe give a last chance fluffy a good home?”

The worker suggested. Mrs. Mulberry was reminded of how lonely it was since Berry was practically lured away so she solemnly agreed, and decided to take a look at the last chance boxes. As she looked she noticed lots of dull colored and poopie Fluffies that no one wanted. The only bright ones were smarties.

She peered into a box only for a smarty to stamp his hooves at her and demand she take him. She lifted herself away, making him angry. She got to one box that actually caught her eye. It was a pure white earthie mare, both mane and fluff, she was idly playing with her hooves, humming softly to herself. She was missing a couple patches of fluff, but that didn’t deter her. The mare heard them and looked around. She was missing one of her red eyes. She was coming close to the glass. Both of her milkie places had been ripped off entirely, leaving two big badly scarred bald spots where they should be.

“This is Tundra, she…you can see why she’s in last chance. No one wants her because she looks like this. They would rather have an ‘intact’ mare.”

She said. Mrs. Mulberry’s heart aches for the poor mare. The sticker on the glass said, ‘Hello! I’m Tundra! My owner got very mad one day and gave me bad hurties. I may not be too pretty anymore, but I’m a very polite mare, I’m litter trained, and have so much love to give! But be careful, I’m albino and burn easy in the sun.’

“I’ll…I’ll take her.”

The old woman said. Tundra’s eye widened at her words. The paperwork was all sorted out and signed and Tundra was placed into a carrier. She had no idea where she was going, but she couldn’t help but be mildly terrified. Her last owner beat her senseless after just asking her what was wrong. Her old owner was a heavy drinker, but dropped her off at the shelter, not being able to take care of her anymore. Mrs. Mulberry simply just drove back home, carrier in the back seat.

Her home was in a cozy little neighborhood, all the backyards facing the woods. It was nothing short of a nice neighborhood, but the amount of ferals from the woods, commonly caused problems. Mares looking for homes for babbehs or smarties demanding Enfie Mares, or sometimes babbehs, were the biggest problems, but at the same time, lots of the humans were packing heat. Just another day in murica we suppose. Mrs. Mulberry encountered this very problem when she saw a small fat stallion banging her door with his hooves.

She got out of her car and whacked him in the ass with her cane.

“REEE! Poopie pwace huwties! Why huwt Smawty!? Am gud fwuffy!” “Don’t give me none of that ‘gud fwuffy’ drivel, get off my darn porch!”

She told him. He began the whole yarn about mares, enfies, sketties, herd, you know the deal, and it only earned him a thwack in the head. He eventually ran off but she can tell that isn’t the last she’ll see if him. She grabbed Tundra’s carrier and brought her inside, taking her to the saferoom. She had been rather quiet on the way home.

When Tundra was set in her saferoom, there was already a bowl of kibble and water waiting. She was famished! But she knew to wait.

“F-fank ou fow pwetty safe woom Mummah, Tundwa Wub it!”

She said softly. Tundra had a rather quiet sounding voice, lacking normal fluffy enthusiasm but to be fair plenty of owners would kill for a quieter fluffy. Tundra was given some quick rules. Rules she had heard before. Sketti day is once a week, all bathroom needs go in the litterbox, no special friend or babbeh talk, all that. Tundra understood.

The Smarty that had gotten kicked off the porch was still angry that the lady denied him a home. He circled the house before noticing a hole under the fence. It was in an unnoticeable corner by some bushes so he came up with a plan to make the home his. He deserved a home, all Fluffies did right? He was the smartest of his siblings, he was the bestest, it only made sense. He squeezed under the fence, finding toys strewn about. He made a mental note before finding a window and peering into it.

He saw an albino mare, sitting there, playing with a soft wooden vroom vroom. He grimaced at the grizzly sight of her missing fluff patches, lost eye, and lack of tits. His no-no stick still sprung up however at the sight of the first mare he had seen in weeks! Tundra felt she was being watched but the smarty dropped down before she could spot him at the window. Looks he’d make his own herd, his first member? That mare right in there.

Once night time came, Mrs. Mulberry was cuddling with Tundra, figuring she needed a nice loving embrace after what she’s been through. Tundra was being lulled to sleep by her new mummahs soft words, and promises of never being hurt again. Tundra had a small smile as she finally fell asleep. She was brought to her saferoom but something didn’t feel quit right. Mulberry decided to lock the window, just in case, before leaving Tundra to sleep.

The smarty, being dumb as rocks didn’t know about the lock and tried to push the window up. He grunted trying to get it open before the rattling outside was waking Tundra up. She blearily opened her eyes, looking up at the window, seeing something through her blurry vision.

“W-who dewe? G-gu way! Pwease! M-mummah!”

Tundra’s very quiet voice did her no favors. She shook as the Smarty kept trying to get in. He began kicking at the window and his ample weight made it begin to crack. Tundra shook as she heard the cracks. Where was Mummah!? Why couldn’t she hear!? Mrs. Mulberry was in her room with the door shut and the TV in her room playing, she forgot to turn it off as she fell asleep.

The window finally gave, the lack of support on his back hooves made the smarty fall backwards as he bucked and fell into the saferoom. Tundra uncovered her eye but she wished she hadn’t. The smarty was in her saferoom. She whimpered and whined looking around for anywhere to run. She tried pawing at the door with her hooves as the stallion advances. She looked back and tried pleading.

“P-pwease, mista’h stawwion…nu huwt Tundwa, nu du anyfing! P-pwease weabe, Tundwa nu saw anyfing pwease…”

The stallion was taken aback. Her voice made her all the more alluring. He crept towards her, a creepy smile on his face, watching her tremble at his presence made him feel so powerful.

“Smawty nu huwt ou, jus cum cwosew, wet Smawty gib ou Huggies…”

Tundra was a bit younger, having only recently become a mare so she was still naive. She would like huggies, she was really scared right now. She took a couple steps towards him, and noticed he was much bigger than her. Her ears lowered but before she could change her mind he put his front legs around her.

“Dewe, dewe, dummeh.”

He pinned her down caused a small yelp, as she was dumb enough to fall into his trap. He began doing his terrible act as she felt something entering her. She didn’t know what to do, she felt so helpless! She heard the Enfs he was making, as he pushed her down with all his weight. This stallion, combined with what he was doing, pushed her to find her voice.

“MUMMAH! HE-HEWP TUNDWAAA!”

The door to the saferoom was kicked open as she found what was happening. She yanked the Smarty off an out of her fluffy and he screamed about bad upies.

“Dummeh hoomin! Wet Smawty finish!”

Mrs Mulberry looked at him and decided to call up someone. She was gonna get this little bitch taken care of, in a way she saw fit. The guy she was calling was a brutal fuck by the name of Bruno, and she said, "I heard of the work you have done dear, and I would like to ask you to do a job for me. If you dont mind that is.

A few days later the smarty was now a litter/punchy pal. Tundra looked at the former smarty, quivering before her as she delivered punch after punch to his face, making him give her licky cleanies after every bathroom trip. All the bastard wanted was a herd and a joke, but alas, poor choices give you shit outcomes, and with the help of her mummah, this mare got to take her power back over the stallion that tried to hurt her.

(Just a short story to introduce Tundra and Mrs. Mulberry, who made their first appearance in Twicky-Tweat, bai! (⁠ノ⁠◕⁠ヮ⁠◕⁠)⁠ノ⁠*⁠.⁠✧)

18 Likes

I love making the smarty her punching bag and litterpal, it gives her power over him. So much better than just handing him over to an abuser.

2 Likes

Exactly! I love karma and it delivered!

1 Like

I love Tundra!! She sounds so lovely. Scarred up but still so sweet and deserving of a nice owner. :two_hearts:

1 Like