Fowwow Fwuffy tu Sketti-wand (story book version by Chikahiro)

And to cap off my entry: since the theme is flying? I liked the idea of the spirits of dead fluffies going off to Skettiland. It formed the basis of a short story, but I really wanted art for it too. Well, here we go. I’m hoping this goes well!

The white puffs are Cotton Fluffs flying through the night, leading the way for all the other dead fluffies.

Art was done at 1920x1080, but I’m afraid it might be too subtle to see the ghosts well.

Short story here: Fowwow Fwuffy tu Sketti-wand (by Chikahiro)

Theme Week

55 Likes

Really good, and deep!

But since im a hardcore christian, my fluffies don’t go to skettiland.

Summary

Instead the go to heaven!

8 Likes

If you go by their language its equivalent I think.

As a Christian that’s always one of those odd theological questions that get asked by kids we tend to stop thinking about as adults (“Do our pets go to heaven?” “Not a clue kiddo.”). I think that’s why so many of my friends have gone to the “Rainbow Bridge” idea for pets.

7 Likes

Trying to sleep. Thinking a funny add-on to this later would be “Stay the hell where you are” as a fluffy take off of “Go the fuck to sleep.”

A dead smartie/hell gremlin, a cannibal, a bebbeh ender caught in a trap Foal…

“Ah hell no, stay the hell where you are.” Said Samuel L to the ghosts…"

4 Likes

I think it’s one and the same really

3 Likes

:sob: so sad yet satisfying, they now in skettiland :sob:

8 Likes

It’s a cute idea for fluffies. I think it really suits their culture as I see it to believe in an idea like that, as they’re not really suited to contemplating something such as not existing at all.

Love to see an illustration of it, well done. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

Thank you :slight_smile:

After doing this with my admittedly short cut heavy workflow? And it still took me a few hours? You are a machine for your level of output!

2 Likes

Thank you :grinning:

2 Likes

Question: do you have an idea of what the first two sets of fluffies died from? While it’s not necessary for the story, I was trying to see what I could communicate.

The third one should be relatively easy given a leg isn’t connected to the rest of it.

2 Likes

Quite beautiful. I think it fits perfectly with the theme.

3 Likes

Thank you :slight_smile:

3 Likes

My guess is the first panel died of starvation and cold, no milk, second died from cold and probably starvation as well if that’s the mom, no milk for foals, and if the last one is also part of this he could be the special friend who met a cruel end, cascading the rest into failure

4 Likes

Yeah, it gud.

3 Likes

This concept actually reminds me of this song, very touching. I love this post.

5 Likes

According to the bible heaven has horses and doves.

Then again there is no hell in the bible, just a temporary place of judgement, so Christianity is mostly Catholic addons that were kept by protestants for some reason.

So anything goes I guess.

3 Likes

Good night, sweet fluffs.

4 Likes

Excellent work, sadbox that hits the spot.

3 Likes

How did I not see this when you first posted it!? :sob:

I can see why it’s your favorite. It’s very soft and reassuring. If these artificial creatures we created have a bigger place in the universe than we have assigned them, maybe there’s something for us as well.

Aww, I just love this so much. Your care for fluffies, I swear, you might just turn me into a hugboxer one of these days :cry:

7 Likes

gives me heavy rainbow bridge vibes

5 Likes