FPV 4 Micro's in a Nutrigel Enclosure, Part 1(Pastry_Knight)

Don’t think I will go full fpv with the hair in the eyes in subsequent ones, it was an interesting experiment but not sure it works properly. And I really got to get better at fill colouring, my scanner picks it up so much worse than it is in real life.

71 Likes

Now you gotta make a series of this, like portraying different chambers and other stuff like its a Fallout Shelter.
You could add in smarty despot stuff, a poopy pit chamber, a soon mummah nusery, a nummies storage chamber, etc.

Then theres stuff like adding a spider invader or something.

5 Likes

lets not forget, we can only see three micro’s in the tank; so that gene-pool is gonna get really shallow, really quick

3 Likes

The owner could add more or theres others vehind the pov micro.
But are you referring to the likelihood of SBS foals or some kther issues arising from shallow gene pool?

1 Like

three and the one seeing them, I attempted FPV/POV

1 Like

Yay nutrigel! I love nutrigel.

1 Like

‘Part 1’? Oh yes daddy, you’re so good to me!
I love the concept of micros in an enclosure, and seeing the kind of unique tortures and sufferings that can occur within one. I eagerly await part 2, part 3, part 4… however many you’re willing / able to make.

2 Likes

ah, sorry my mistake

lock your windows or the homeless will eat your nutrigel
or worse
ferals

today the floor is nummies

tomorrow? the floor is poopie covered nummies because fluffies do not think more than 3 seconds ahead

2 Likes

Nothing better than a micro fluffy falling into the poopy hole and everyone having to shit on him and apologize for the rest of his horrible existence.

2 Likes

Interested to see where this goes. Though the Impending Doom tag makes it clear this isn’t going to a nice place.

1 Like

I wonder what nutrigel tastes like…

1 Like

Tastes like blue

1 Like

I imagine blue gatorade. Maybe a blue raspberry jello.

2 Likes

The idea they are to dumb to get glass or clear plastic is perfect

1 Like

Imagine being some miserable Tarantula purchased but to shortly devour such meager, defecating morsels.
At least kittens play with their food.

1 Like

Ironically the morsels would be making the den for the spider… tho what if it wasnt a Tarantula? What if it was a pet Black Widow instead with their tripwire webbing snare traps and tho smsller size compared to a tarantula, much more potent bite. I think Black widdows are just a tad bit bigger than a micro so most likely it can use their own tunnels against thrm and use it as their own den like a mini Shelob.

1 Like

Black Widows would be even more of a waste: & any genre-savvy Abuser ought to beware the potential for karma :imp: :skull_and_crossbones:

A Brown Recluse swarm, perhaps? Though their nocturnal hunting habits would be a challenge.

1 Like

Black Widows arent unommon for exotic pets tbh and are often more timid than they are made out to be… they may be a bit advanced but an experienced abuser can use them with no effort. Basically they just dont like being touched BUT will flee and throw silk before biting a human.
Also an abuser would love to use them on micros due to their messy yet intricate web trapping methods with silk spring snares, webbing floor minefield and fine threads used as a vibration network like a surveillance system. Pare this with tunnels already carved by prey, its like a prime real-estate for arachnids.

1 Like