Franeken-Foal: Chapter 2 [Thebitz]

It was less than a full hour before Victor heard the distinct cries of a mummah fluffy yelling in the next room over. Setting his drink onto the coffee table he stood and strutted to go greet the newly awakened mare.

Tap, tap, tap, her hooves tapped repeatedly on the tile floor of the makeshift pen that Victor had tossed her in. Her vile colouration was made only worse in the proper light of the neaeby lamp. “WHERE AM BABBEHS? BWIN BABBEHS TU MUMMAH! NAO!”

“Relax, relax, there just sleeping, if you keep screaming like that you’ll wake them up. How about i show you to them?” There was a sinister undertone to Victor’s speech but he did hold true to his word, he would show her to her foals. Victor took care to pick her up in a way that even a fluffy wouldn’t confuse with a hug, he didn’t want this worthless alley trash to feel any sort of love from him.

“Babbehs? W-Were babbehs weggies…?! Babbehs? Babbehs am munsta babbehs?!” The mare begun to hyperventilate and scree as she was shown the sight of her stiched together foals but before show could truly howl she was dumped back into the pen. “Now, i can fix your babbehs but… i need payment, i need your see places.” Victor spoke flatly to the mare. Frankly he didn’t need the eyes but he had a theory he wished to test and he needed the mare blind.

“Fix babbehs?..” The mare mulled it over, in typical fluffy fashion she was unable to stop herself from babling. “Bu fwuffy nee see pwacies fo seeing babbehs!” She was arguing both sides out loud for a moment. “O-Otay munsta daddeh, make babbehs bestes 'gain!”

That had suprised Victor, he was expecting the mare to be the typical selfish fluffy, not the type to sacrifice herself for her foals. Even with his suprise he wasted no time, grabbing a scalpel from his work table, using it to nake two slices acriss the fluffy’s eyes, keeping them mostly intact but beyond any sort of actual use. “Now then, i’ll get you some food and when your foals are awake, i’ll let you see them, well, i’ll let you be with them!”

Victor awoke with a yawn, stretching in his bed for a brief moment before excitedly hopping up, eager to get back to work. He cojld hear them already, the hungry cheeps and peeps for milkies, the mare sobbing as she was forced to listen to it, unable to even see her foals anymore. With his sadistic streak starting to flare up Victor took a little longer than he normally would have, just to bask in the mare’s torment.

Strutting into the room he gave it a quick glance around, his real project was still unconcious but Alpha, Beta and the blind mare were awake. Lifting a small bell he gave it a ring, startling the creature into letting out a little torrent off scaredy poopies. "Alright fluffues, it’s feeding time!’ He poured some kibble into a cheap tupperware before setting into the mare’s pen before grabbing Alpha and Beta, setting them near their mother’s teats. They peeped in pain, still recovering from the surgery but soon enough they were latching in and suckling down sweet milk.

“B-Babbehs! Mumma hab biggest heawt happies dat meanie munsta daddeh fix yu!” Of course she couldn’t see that the two were still sewn together, relying on smell alone.

Victor approached his worktable, a delicate finger coming doen to scratch at his abomination’s stomach, earning a coo from the sleeping foal. It’s eyes fluttered open for a brief moment but the anesthetic kept it under still, it had a few hours to go, especially weak from surgery. Victor left to heat some milk in a bottle before feeding his new pet, whispering soft reasurances to the earthie.

Once feeding time was up Victor removed Alpha and Beta, pulling them back into a small box, making sure to give them some toys so they knew it wasn’t a sorry box. “W-Wai munsta take weggies?!” Alpha hissed out of him, dropping her belly to the floor as she sobbed, pulling her brother with her.

“Oh, you poor babbies, you’re leggies we’re filled with sickies, i had to take them away to make sure you wouldn’t go forever sleepies!”

“Wai put Beta an’ Alfa tugetha?” Beta asked in a pained tone of voice, trying his best to hug his sister.

“I had to so you guys could still move, it’s gonna take some learning but you’ll be able to walk soon, i promise. Have you ever seen a fluffy with only two legs? Exactly! You’d end up going forever sleelies and that would make Daddeh very sad. Now, you to play with your toys, i’ve got work to do.” That explanation was more than enough for Beta, Alpha not so much and the two began to fall into quiet arguing, yelping in pain whenever one of them pulled against the stiching too hard.

It was a few hours later and Victor was relaxong on his couch, a box in his lap. The box contained the yet unnamed foal, sleeping soundly in plush bed. Slowly the multi-coloured filly opened her eyes, the first thing they settled on after her surgery was Victor. “Daddeh…?” She asked sleepily before looking down, noticing her mismatched limbs. “Daddeh? Wai am fwuffies weggies diffwent?”

“That’s because you’re a very, very very special fluffy!” That seemed to put a bolt of energy through the Filly and she hopped to her hooves, letting out a pained cry from it. Despite her limbs having come from various different sources they seemed to work perfectly fine. Her two back legs were larger than her front, coming from a older foal causing her to lean forwards, head down a bit, almost like a predatory cat would look when about to pounce.

“You need a name my little companion, how about Charlie?” The name serves two purposes, both continuing the theme that Alpha and Beta shared and being a actual name.

The bio-programing within the little foal’s brain took over almost instantly as she chirped up. “Chawie wub namsie! Suuuuu much!!!” She giggled and and stood up on her hind legs, front ones wide asking for a hug. A few seconds later she fell back onto her rear, legs having given out, still the fact she could even hold it that long this soon after surgery was amazing.

“Alright Charlie, let’s get you some milk.” Victor spoke in a soft tone of voice, lifting the filly gently, setting her into the pen with the mare.

The mare lifted her snout into the air, sniffing a few times softlt before scooting towards Charlie. She looked confused but soon enough pulled Charlie close, forcing them onto her teat to suckle away. It seemed the scent of her two foals legs that had been grafted onto Charlie was enough to make her believe it was one of them.

Victor watched the feeding to make sure it went smoothly before lifting Charlie back up, strutting back towards his workshop. “My dear, you are a very special fluffy, we have some work to do, you’re going to change alot of people’s minds…”

Sorry this took so long to get out, i’ve been feeling a bit under the weather. Still i wanted to wrap it up before the next desert fluff chapter. There will be more of Victor and his screwed up experiments in the future! I’ve had plenty of weird body horror ideas brewing for him. Anyways, hope you enjoyed. <3

8 Likes

Looking forward to seeing where this is going. Their mummah really is a dummeh.

3 Likes

I’m actually intrigued with the little monstrosities. Not so much Mummah, though. She’s just dense.

1 Like

I look forward to see what happens to theae abiminations. I like the idea of surgically modifying fluffies to use as an object, like taking the eyes to make a milk dispenser.

2 Likes