Free Adoptables 2 of ??? [DoodleWitch]

New batch! This time with some simple bios to interest some of y’all.

[EDIT] Forgot to remove the background color!

fluffy adopts 2

Pinky
A “retired” support fluffy that spent their days assisting disabled patients to and from their rooms; and picking up the stray trash found on the floor in their off time. After 3 years of work, their hospital was given a Fluffy ban after one too many dumpster raids by the local feral herds.
He’s a bit saddened, but given the same trash duty at the shelter, he’s pretty happy. Or preoccupied. Who knows.
This stallion is no stranger to cleaning and picking up gross material.

Minny
Sold off as a breeding-milkbag originally, but grabbed by a private breeder for their rare gene of sparkly-mane going to all their offspring. The owner then died not too long after Minny’s insemination, overdosing on fun stuff.
She’s now currently at the local private shelter, unsure if she’ll be able to keep her current litter.

Naan
A sweet mare that was once the beloved pet of a elderly woman, now at the shelter with her owner’s passing. She may seem dumb and fat, but in reality she has an entire encyclopedia of secret family recipes her Grandmama taught her and funnily her grandchildren are now shit out of luck learning since they all refused to take her in.
Not afraid to consume meats, and is accustomed to taste testing.

35 Likes

I really like how fat and stupid your fluffies look.

4 Likes

Fat and Dopey is the goal. Glad to hear I’m meeting it.

1 Like

Can I have naan please

3 Likes

Sure!
If you’d like to DM me for a “what comes after” scene of Naan, feel free to!

1 Like

Thank you and yes Ill gladly do that soon I have a second account where I make artwork

2 Likes

Aight then.

1 Like

Good L-rd. If this were IRL, I’d snatch Pinky and Naan in a heartbeat. I want those recipes, damn it!

1 Like

I would like to adopt Pinky, please.

2 Likes

Pinky is yours! If you’d like, you can dm me details for a “what comes after” pic!

2 Likes

Can i have Minny?!?
Thanks

2 Likes

Sure!
DM me if you want for a epilogue request for Minny.

1 Like

I wanna give them all hugs!

2 Likes

Minny
Her husban
Her son
:wink:

5 Likes