Free Art commission (Open)

Comment suggestions? Definitely can’t promise I’ll draw everything but I will draw at least some of them. Also please don’t ask for specific characters unless they’re yours or have permission to use them. I can do anything from short comic to gore all enffie babbeh

6 Likes

If short comics are okay, here’s an idea I couldn’t finish with my own drawing speed:

Fluffies in team-colored jerseys pushing a ball around on a small soccer field, having a good time. Eventually the ball happens to roll in a goal, a bell rings and an announcer declares that “Everybody wins!”, and all the fluffies hug and celebrate together with no regard to teams whatsoever.
The last panel shows the fluffy game going on in a TV behind a broken display window, with human hooligans dressed in Happy Cuddlers and Sunshine Huggies team paraphernalias fighting and rioting throughout the city like crazed football fanatics tend to after a serious match.

8 Likes

Could you draw a pillowed purple mare with a pink and blue chirpy foal in a dog bed next to a fire singing that one mummah wubs babbeh song plz?

3 Likes

A bone thin fluffy slumped over a can of Chef Boyardee.

6 Likes

I hate/love you for this.
For the specific choice of canned sustenince

3 Likes

Yeah, I can do this it sounds really good :grin: I give my all

3 Likes

Just a grim idea Im starting to like you more and more by the min :smiling_imp:

2 Likes

Sounds very cute so yes I be able to do this

2 Likes

Thx so much!

2 Likes

Thanks! I can’t wait to see what you come up with! :smile:

2 Likes

I do love me some heavy handed sadbox.

2 Likes

A fluffy blasting shit off an overpass over the turnpike.

4 Likes

Foal in a can! – A soda can with fresh 90’s-2000’s vibes that’s been popped and a soda fluffy is being poured (maybe a color / flavor cordinated jellen since they can go liquid).

2 Likes

Ah yes, the greasy rainbow.

2 Likes

A terrified fluffy in a swimming pool wrapped up in every life jacket and floaty imaginable

5 Likes

Half expected this to end with everyone getting crushed by a participation trophy. xD

3 Likes

A Toughie foal/'s holding down a unicorn foal while the smarty foal scratches their itchy lumps on the other unicorns horn.

3 Likes

A young pegasus with blue fluff and a dark green mane and tail hesitating to get into a kiddie pool

2 Likes

With or without water?

2 Likes

I was thinking with, but without is just as cute/funny in my head lol

2 Likes