Free Candy! :: CuddilyBloodily (day 5)

My theory is, before eating the lollipop the mummah ate a pot brownie (those brownies with weed, I don’t know if I wrote it correctly)

2 Likes

Pot brownie is correct

2 Likes

Thank you!

2 Likes

Spoiler: if you buy dope in 2021, you are buying dope cut with some % of fent. This is why you have so many fatal heroin overdoses now compared to, say, the 1960s: it’s because you have so many criminal groups cutting their shit with different high-powered chems like fent, carfent, etc., then lying about it.

Shit’s fucked.

I do not think this is a good way to kill fluffies, either, because:

1. eventually, druggies will discover and steal stashes of fent to supplement their habits.
    and,
  2. opioid overdose isn’t very painful overall, and fluffies deserve to suffer.

However, I would recommend addicting them to high-powered opioid chemicals and then inducing precipitated withdrawal. PW is basically the worst of acute opioid withdrawal but crammed into the space of as long as it takes the drug to wear off. Where normal withdrawal is like the worst flu you ever had, precipitated withdrawal is a little beneath childbirth in terms of pain.

And if you remember your Tumblr classes, childbirth is the most painful thing a human being can experience.

What fun.

4 Likes

Jesus Christ man

3 Likes

Society’s scum

Hell of a way to refer to poor people.

5 Likes

I think the “subhuman” here is the one who thinks people suffering extreme poverty in the most prosperous nations on Earth should be culled like sewer rats or feral hogs, but that’s just my opinion.

4 Likes

Oh but I’m real sorry that RV bothered you. Sounds like a real harrowing ordeal. Truly you’ve suffered like Mandela.

1 Like

I’m not sorry I offended you, go back to your sodden box down the alley.
20210217-niceass-face

4 Likes

I’m not “offended” dude, I’m just disappointed that such a talented artist is so cavalier about his disregard for human life.

2 Likes

Holy shit I get that you hate poor people man, you don’t have to say it so many different ways. I’m sorry you had a bad experience with someone trying to steal your bike, but if you think telling me you beat him senseless with a baseball bat is going to make you sound like anything but a violent lunatic you clearly are interested in a WAY different conversation here.

So I’m gonna go ahead and NOT keep needling the guy clubbing petty thieves. Probably steer clear of the 5, too. That’s more for traffic reasons though.

5 Likes

@fwaffynuteww @Stwumpo Both of you, cut it out. I know you both feel very strongly about this socio-economic issue, but this is not the place to discuss it.

6 Likes

This was ridiculous, so fwaffynuteww has been muted for a few hours to cool off from his unhinged ranting.

Edit: We prefer not to censor every single comment on socio-economic issues. Users are entitled to their views. But please do not escalate arguments and go off-topic on fluffy art of all things, or go on ad nauseam about murdering hobos.

Edit 2: Deleted comments mentioning harming or killing the poor.

9 Likes

For once I wholeheartedly agree. That last post was a parting shot, I admit. But a parting shot is fired in full retreat because this went 60-100 way quicker than 0-60.

Miles, by the way. Not sure where you are or who all uses our pointlessly arbitrary system.

2 Likes

I like your content, dude, but bringing up politics where it doesn’t belong is a great way to alienate pretty much everyone.

Like, I know there’s already been a bunch of other opinions on the matter, but that bears repeating as many times as possible. We’re all here to have fun, and there’s nothing less fun on an art site (or the majority of the internet, really) than people trying to inject opinionated political activism into leisure activities. Remember, we come to get away from reality and politics and money and xyz-isms, not to talk more about it all.

That goes for everyone involved–if you don’t like a comment, report the person and remind them they have the right to fuck off instead of going berserk. If you don’t like the art, report it if it’s a violation of the rules and exercise your aforementioned right to fuck off.

tl;dr Just be excellent to each other.

4 Likes

9 posts were merged into an existing topic: How political is art?

@Booperino @Stwumpo And thus this topic is getting derailed again. This is not a debate that can’t be discussed, but not on a topic that has nothing to do with it. I’m moving it elsewhere.

7 Likes

Good fucking god

5 Likes

Great, now I want heroin. But I’ll settle for squeezing fluffy poopies out into another fluffy. That’s roughly the same thing.