Free Fashion Fluff Chirpies [JaqlintheJester]

Trying to get back into drawing, and thought of a mildly interesting idea: Free adopts!

Every month, I will be giving away three custom Fashion Fluffs while they are Chirpies. They are entirely random, and as I keep re-iterating: Completely free. If you want I will even make an adult version with accessories, If you give me a theme.

I will be starting off with three per month, but if this gets popular (Which I doubt) I might make more.

RULES:

• You have full ownership of the fluffy, do what you will with it
  • Once a fluffy is adopted, it’s gone. No guilt tripping people if they got one you want
  • First come, first serve (but only one per month)
  • If you want a better chance next time, ask and I’ll make a ping list
  • At the end of each month, any left overs will either be kept, given to friends, or left to rot

Current Fluffies:
1: One Color, Earthie (Taken)
2: One Color, Pegasus (Taken)
3: Three Colors, Unicorn (Taken)

Hope I don’t get in trouble for this, and you enjoy!

12 Likes

Ill take the golden middle one plz

2 Likes

Can do! Do you want an adult form or just as is?

1 Like

An adult form too plz

2 Likes

Alright! What theme?

1 Like

When you say theme, i know you mean accessories n stuff…

This might be embarrassing to ask before i give one is there premade themes or stuff in the Fluffmart? (I ask cuz i want to not say a theme too bizarre before any thinking thru)

2 Likes

Don’t be embarrassed! The Fluffmart has cheaper accessories that look like normal wings/tails/manes? But as the OG creator of Fashion Fluff’s says, anything goes!

May I recommend an Olympus/laurel leaf theme?
(PS, its all free in real life haha Just for world building, the wilder accessories are “more expensive”)

2 Likes

You know me too well cuz im actually a big fan of mythology stuff. Hmmm tho i worry the the Olympus accessories might give hom a god complex and turn into a Zeus which woukd mean toooooo many foals. I think I’ll get him the Great Sage Equal to Home/Sun Wukong package if possible :thinking:

2 Likes

Can do! Just give me a sec and I’ll get it ready!

2 Likes

Take your time and use as many Sun Wukong refs you deem necessary :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I just finished a kind of rough draft haha As it says, after a nap I can make a better one if you want!

Edit: TBH I wasn’t fully happy with it, so I took it down and after a nap I’ll make a better one!

2 Likes

No worries take as much time as you need or how many tries you need i can wait :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Could I get that green-blooded earthie in a Star Trek theme, please? Thank you! :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

Sure thing!

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

Three colors is still open?

2 Likes

Yesserie!

1 Like

Can I take em?

2 Likes

Sure! You want an adult form? Or just the Chirpie?

2 Likes

Just the Chirpie please! I like making up designs myself personally hehe

2 Likes