Free Ideas Thread

i think that was in making a monster but never went anywhere.
really cool idea :heart:

2 Likes

Bonsai fluffies!

3 Likes

also more genuine existential horror of pillowfluffs, because no one seems to capture how fucking horrible it would be.

Almost gave out an idea but i think im gonna keep it for myself.

6 Likes

An owner trying to make amends for causing a miscarriage, maybe due to hitting the car alarm or turning on the TV without realizing the speakers were all the way up, by giving her Micros. But without gaslighting, she knows they are adult small Fluffies and they know she isn’t their mother.

5 Likes

Some weird ideas from some weird guy:

• Winning the contract from Hasbio, Amazon Life leads the charge on developing special packages to deliver fluffies to customers all over the world. How are they able to do the seemingly impossible task?

• In the City of Bumtown, the people have elected a fluffy as Mayor. What will this fluffy do in the next 24 hours as the Mayor of Bumtown?

• A fluffy wished upon a star, but it’s a meteorite, and it crashed on top of the fluffy.

1 Like

Fluffy version of Willy Wonka, but it’s a foal in a can factory and it’s industrial abuse.

7 Likes

♫ Come with me
and you’ll be
in a world
of foal encapsulation ♪

8 Likes
  1. Hot and Cold:

A pregnant mare has some of her foals treated in-vitro to cause some to have a very high and others a very low body temperature. This is part of a research program to test if the body temperature adjusts color or temperament.
    Otherwise the family gets to live semi normally, but the treated foals all act in ways that confound the parents (hot foals would avoid hugs, cold foals would be desperate for contact/clingy).
    General lots of low level stress because none of the fluffies understand what is happening and the humans only monitor them.
    Kinda low grade industrial sadbox.

2. Blue

“Blue” is a stallion task with removing babies and putting them in an incubator. He also has to keep the mothers away from them, leaving him socially isolated and stressed.
    The ‘owner’ is a breeder that sorts foals, but uses Blue as a ‘hate sink’ so the mothers don’t view him as a monster - Blue has to suffer all that.

3. Looser

Looser is a young foal who ‘looses’ something on his “birthday” - currently he has lost 3 legs and both eyes. He lives on a small table of rough wood table he drags himself over looking for a litter box (there is none), to avoid punishment (he’s used to wipe up his own waste like a rag). He’s also fed a bland, ‘paste’ for food.
    His owner is planning to plug his nose on his next ‘birthday’ (ie whenever the owner feels like, the fluffy has no idea how old it is). Once it looses it’s sense of smell it will realize it can no longer tell the difference between the food paste and it’s own shit.
    This idea is inspired by the Grey stories.

4. Rocky

Rocky is (was) a smarty that was given an experimental treatment - a chip implanted into it’s neck that associates the concept of being ‘smart’ with … a vague memory/fear of being trapped in the dark.
    He is used to display how effective the treatment is, but any time it hears/thinks of the word ‘smart’ or ‘smarty’ he spaces out for a second, but mentally is trapped in a dark nightmare without a sense of time. It’s too short for humans to notice, but it’s a living hell for the fluffy.
    All he can do is desperately try to NOT think.

4 Likes

The opening of the movie Goldeneye, but all the Russians are replaced with fluffies

2 Likes

@MossyFluff might have what you’re looking for!

1 Like

The parrot sketch from Monty python but a fluffy daycare.

A few shorts of fluffies terminating themselves due to coming into contact with a neck-beard.

A smarty realizing it’s stuck always doing something stupid to get it’s family/herd murdered and it knows what is does is wrong but it’s incapable of not being a sterotypical Smarty.

4 Likes

“This fluffy wouldn’t VOOM if I put 6,000 volts through it!
Bereft of life it rests in peace!
If you hadn’t nailed him to the floor he’d be pushing up the daisies!
THIS! is an EX! FLUFFY!”

3 Likes

I made an free idea.

2 Likes

Fluffies picking up wasting disease by eating contaminated grass from the local deer population.

2 Likes

Oooh, fluffies as drug mules! I had an idea once…

Family from the US with little girl gets on a vacation in a Mexican border town. Little girl wanders off alone, young man starts talking to her from an alley. Offers her a beautiful live fluffy as a gift, but mustn’t tell parents. Girl hides fluffy im backpack, gets back to her parents.
On the way back home family passes border checkpoint. Border patrol detects fluffy and seized it. Family gets interrogated. Fluffy has drugs sewn into it, which is a new trend for smugglers to get them across the border without being caught themselves. Normally an accomplice would have stolen the fluffy after they passed the checkpoint.

2 Likes

Sounds like a good premise. Though, personally, I think it’s more amusing if they have to eat the drugs.

Or up the butt.

1 Like

I wrote a story about that.

2 Likes

I think I’ve mentioned it already but I would like to see some newborn sea turtle-fluffs facing the cruelty of nature.

2 Likes

Fluffies as protagonists of classic German children’s stories and fairy tales.

2 Likes

A fluffy version of this

3 Likes