Friend-in-a-Box [by: ekulmam3838]

Should Pine’s story continue? Let me know!

59 Likes

Abso-fuckin-lutely!

13 Likes

Ehhhhh only if it can remember the message. Just keep taking away legs until it remembers.

10 Likes

Its so ugly. The trolls ponytail really makes it.

5 Likes

<3

3 Likes

Out of morbid curiosity yes… also is Pine a derped foal or something?

6 Likes

G-D, YES, WE NEED MORE! Also, some back story with the ex. It’d be hilarious if Pine remembered the message, especially if it’s from, like, a loan company or a cheap attorney or something.

6 Likes

lol

2 Likes

That’s an ugly mother fucker.

4 Likes

Part 2: your neighbour comes over and says that their package was left at your house.

4 Likes

Yes. Make the little shit regret that it was born.

3 Likes

Eww. Thats something id send an enemy not someone I want to get back or whatever.

2 Likes

You make some right abominations, then somehow you make it go though hell and end up looking even worse, you are one of the few artists i look at the end results and be like .

3 Likes

Keep going! Something so nasty shouldn’t just be left hanging like that.

4 Likes

giphy-downsized

3 Likes

Friend in a box sounds evil

3 Likes

Nope, just ugly as fuck

2 Likes

My god, it’s so wonderfully hateable! And that sure is a lot of backtalking - is he like a retarded smarty or something? I think he first needs to learn to take his punishment because in this house there will be order!! Give him 10 lashes - and each time it cries out or begs you to stop he gets another 10!

2 Likes

Dat mf is ugly as shit and needs to be shot in time square

2 Likes

I do like the idea of a fluffy being used to fix a personal relationship. They’re just innocents in some adult’s fucked up dynamic that the fluffy doesn’t improve

2 Likes