Friendly Fields Forever Foal Manufacturing Center (by fluffysomething)

Bright green pastures roll over bumps in the ground as technicolored balls of fluff waddle on the hills. And, scene.

Forever Foals™️ stay baby fluffies without the hassle of growing up! Get a special fluffy friend today!

You work here. ‘Friendly Fields’ Forever Foal Manufacturing Center.

You look at the new intakes. All SBS adults wearing diapers, some with comfort items.

peep

chirp

peep peep

“God, shut up! Okay, I need the- The, the…”

‘Sensitive baby’ fluffies usually don’t live into adulthood, nevermind reproduce. But, if you inject them with the right stuff, they stay sensitive, but their ‘babbeh’ programming comes online.

Friendly Fields has an all-SBS breeder stock – makes the Forever Foal process easier.

This is new intake #1, and it’s chirping and making dumb little noises.

“Okay, here comes the pokies. Pokies for babies.”

peep

PEEP PEEP PEEP

“Good. Next.”

CHIRP

You’ve put the sensitives on hormone adminstration for over a week, and now it’s ‘producing’ day.

You grab one by the scruff of its neck.

peep peep

“Okay. Be quiet and you get milkies after. The actual stuff.”

These things are fed through tubes with fluffy milk substitute. If the breeder weight goes down, you add in a few of the ‘retired’ ones.

You stimulate another one and then press it against the rear of the first, moving it in and out.

PEEP

peep

peep chirp

PEEP

There, it’s finished. You move the pregnant intakes to another room with richer milk substitute and padded cages.

One of the sensitives has popped, and you have its litter now.

Dimly-colored Forever Foals barely sell. You throw out the browns, shitty greens, and puke yellows.

You grab a chirpie and squeeze out the meconium, getting little scissors and slicing off its tiny genitalia. Stops growth. You leave the penis there, since the thing still gotta pee.

PEEP PEEP PEEP

CHIRP

“Shut up! Okay, next…”

You pinch its scruff to stop it from moving while you inject it. This’ll make it more prone to weight gain later – buyers love fat Forever Foals.

You place the chirpie down to drink milk from the fattened sensitive mother and repeat the steps on another.

You’re in the product training room now – fat little foals in diapers with no teeth and limited speech.

“Miwkies!”

“Mummah!”

“Wub!”

Those are about the only few words junior Forever Foals say. They only know love and kindness, since they’re taught human mummahs and daddehs love baby fluffies.

And babies they stay. Both by careful intervention and their own want for a ‘mummah’.

“Baby, did you just make poopies over in that box?”

A litterbox isn’t needed due to the diapers, but it’s placed in there for ‘defectives’.

“Yis! Babbeh maek gud poopies, be big fwuffy!”

Oh god. This one might not have heard enough of the ‘baby fluffy’ bullshit.

“No. Human mommies and daddies like baby fluffies.”

“Nu cawe! Mummah ow daddeh wub babbeh!”

You grab it by its scruff and groan, tossing it into the grinder for being an add-in to the sensitives’ milk slurry.

Any normally-developing fluffies could ruin a whole batch, so it’s best to dispose on sight.

And, that one had a shitty mane color, anyways.

You return back to the happily cheeping, peeping rabble of fluffies.

35 Likes

@Ace soylent green is smarties

6 Likes

An accumulation of imbecilic reproducers with the mentality of babies, I don’t know why I find it totally disgusting, congratulations, new level of industrial abuse.

8 Likes

A sensitive forever foal is like an extra level of abomination

7 Likes

This is kind of interesting to see. When I wrote Forever Foal stuff I always imagined it being a super expensive direct order product seeing as they’re super demanding, even more annoying than regular fluffies, and not really what most people would want in a pet. Which is why they had strict conditioning. This is kind of like if someone decided to bootleg 'em I guess lol.

10 Likes

“Woth nee’ tu wetuwn tu housie uv Gawd”

Every luxury brand has its cheap copy.

7 Likes

I particularly hate the forever foal/sbs. When he threw the foal into the grinder I imagine it would be so satisfying to hold it delicately by each arm and ever so slowly lower it rear-first into the grinder. Just letting a little bit at a time grind away before pulling it back up all while it stares into your eyes and cries. Then when you’ve made sure most of it’s bottom half has been mulched you say “bye bye baby! Forever sleepies and hurties now!” And then lower it all the way in while it stares pleadingly into your eyes. Then back to work. It’s strange how you can not want to hurt anything irl, but crave destroying these fictional biotoys.

1 Like