Friendly Fire (by Angry Giant)

I’ll be uploading my old art here at the rate I find it.
Fluffygun

167 Likes

Peak comedy.

14 Likes

One of the most creative ways a smarty got his herd, well not killed some of them survived(for now, I don’t expect them to last long) lost would be more fitting here.

11 Likes

Hilarious :laughing:
and I like how your fluffies are drawn.

5 Likes

That toughie needs a dumb smack in the face :man_facepalming:

Guess throwing a fire cracker is a good way to sent most herd killin each other by stampede.

6 Likes

The lesson here is not, “guns are not for fluffies.”
The lesson here is, “guns (in trained hands) are awesome for (killing) fluffies!”

6 Likes

I’m a little surprised that the slide didn’t send the smarty flying.

5 Likes

Lmao :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:welp that’s why you don’t play with guns kids without adult supervision

7 Likes

Poor foals, always suffering because of the stupidity and incompetence of adults.

Great artwork :wink:

8 Likes

It would have decapitated him that would have been funny to see

2 Likes

Teach your foals about gun safety

5 Likes

Now THIS is what classic fluffies are all about! Absolute clusterfuck of cute creatures getting killed by their general incompetence! :rofl:

15 Likes

Oh no, I’m afraid I’m gonna end up saying “wenge” at some point irl now! :smile:

4 Likes

This is so deranged I adore it!!

2 Likes

Ooooh this was one of the first fluffy images I ever saw, without knowing anything about fluffies and I already loved the dumb creatures playing around with the gun.

4 Likes

Hahahaha smarty and the herd get what they deserve pain and death.

1 Like

This was the second piece of fluffy art I remember seeing when I was getting into all this.

I always wondered who the artist was and now I know, @AngryGiant I absolutely love it! Love how the fluffies are drawn and act!

3 Likes

Hahahaha (inhale) bwahahahaha I can’t breath this shit funny as hell

2 Likes

Dead mare has a “are you kidding me?” face in the last panel.

2 Likes

Smh at that trigger discipline.

3 Likes