friends and family discount (federalchemical1728)

Scan_20240413 (4) - Copy

some friends for my fluffsona Ed to interact with, loosely based on fictionalized versions of ppl i’ve known (names have been changed & made stupid to protect innocent childhood memories)

plus a couple doodles since i’ve been working on Lolly’s Folly

((to the tune of "copacabana": I AM COPING. COPING AND SEETHING))

i’m feeling a bit better, but i dont wanna jinx it.

i’ve been working a bit on my Lolly’s Folly story so it won’t just languish in my google docs forever. drawing is still hard so i’ve just been doing extremely simple doodles, but it’s getting better (i think, i hope) i go where the hyperfixation guides me.

there seems to still be something wrong with my computer, there’s a weird visual glitch on the boot screen & i can’t affect the brightness, but at least the screen is lighting up again. this one’s served me well for the past couple years so it might be time for an upgrade.

i wanna say thank-you to everyone who’s checked out my patreon Ed Mortis | creating art & garbage | Patreon

and an even BIGGER thank-you to the people who’ve subscribed (y’all know who u fucking are :heart:)

i’m in the middle of organizing the 2nd month’s sketchbook & i’m crossing my fingers i can get it done before this laptop dies. come join me as i revisit my own beginnings & laugh at my cringe

38 Likes

<3

3 Likes

Very nice picture, they seem like very interesting characters. I especially like Joe Mama lol

3 Likes

i love your art, wonderful as always my friend <3

3 Likes

I’m liking Bruise already

2 Likes

Not sure if Im right, but in my head Im saying Mole as the food, not the creature

2 Likes

It’s all fantastic as usual FedChem.
And I already have a soft spot in my heart for Kitty.

Hopefully you can get your computer fixed or replaced.

2 Likes

Joe Mama and Mole look like a ton of fun.

1 Like

lol he’s named after Mole from Atlantis

JjIJ-I

3 Likes

Ah hell.
Okay, I was wrong.
But that’s a cool pedigree

2 Likes

Man, I need to see that again. It was so fucking funny.

2 Likes

An icon

3 Likes