From the Cold p3 (by: Luciferthefluffyreaper25)

(Hey all heres another smallish snippet of more to come with this story, honestly with this one I’m just building the plot as I go / get ideas on new concepts that come to my head since ive had little time to divulge in much fluffy content myself)

After I was left to myself I went digging in all the cabinets looking for any more of those wonderful cookbooks when in the dustiest of the cabinets I was met with a trio of 3 insanely dusty old books with a knife that seemingly hadn’t been touched in years after taking them all out gently and dusting them off the covers became easier to read. “Fluffy cooking for dummies” and “Homestyle fluffy cooking” read the first two but the last one which was interested me the most as it looked the oldest and thickest but also seemed to have hand writen. “Grandma Alice’s Guide to Meats” written in fancy lettering on it. Upon opening it and being hit with a cloud of dust I was shocked by the detail about each protein. Then I came to a weird section of entirely blank pages at the end of the book, doing what I did last time I held them up to the light and was shocked to see Fluffy in fancy cursive on the heading of the protein. I wasn’t shocked morally but the fact that someone actually managed to make the fuckers edible. I remember when at one point food became scare and my family went hunting for fluffy to survive. The meat tasted awful and vile but how could she have done what no other chef could? That answer was found soon as I continued to read on. Love was the simple key, fluffies in fear release a toxic in their body that make them taste awful and while I wasn’t going to experiment with my owb beloved fluffies or even Cleos, there are plenty out on the street id just need some bait to bring them in with and while initially Cleo who I asked for help with rounding a few test subjects up seemed morally opposed to it, the descriptions in the book describing properly treated fluffy meat as a good like experience above all other was just to enticing for her. After Cleo had gotten off of work and Id jad more time to examine the other cook books I was arms with a plethora of fluffy hacks to both convince them to come home with me but on how to determine good from back as the book said Smarties and bitchmares are some of the worst meat from fluffies and should be avoided at all costs, it went as far as to explain how toxic the meat is compared to properly produced fluffy meat. With that in mind I set out with Cleo to experiment. After s bit of searching we found a small herd of about 15 fluffies which was more than needed so while I slowly lured the ones on the outskirtd of the nest with the promise of a new house and cheese which apparently fluffies love cheese and spaghetti. After collecting about 3 or 4 of them Cleo was confronted by the smarty and his two toughies which after the charged at Cleo outside of the herds view she stomped them flat with her steel toed books like it was nothing, which weirdly made my faces bit hot I don’t know why but some about her drive and careless attitude towards men or atleast those who get in the way of her food was semi attractive to me. Cleo was honestly like a bit of a wild animal sometimes expecially after her workouts which I came to find out quickly as she’d often come home fiery and moody when she was starving after working out for a hour or two after work. With those annoying shit rats asside we easilly rounded up the rest of the gullible herd and then I began to follow thw instructions to a Tee as Cleo watched as I prepared them in the kitchen. First you give them a soft rinse in some warmish water which they aren’t a big fan of but the promise of sketty later makes them endure it. Afterwards you process them one by one while the rest are far away from the room. Which was easy as we just put them into a warm storage pantry to sit and wait. Then one by one you first slit their throat in one quick motion giving them no time to react and quickly draining the body of blood as they dont have time to flail or cry or do much of anything and its relatively silent too. Onces your done with bleeding them out you blanch them to help with the removal of the fur anf surprisingly the hand written cook book suggested cooking it in a frying pan with small knob of butter and some salt and pepper for taste after you cut away all the muscles and ski and while the process didn’t leave you with much meat left over the result was amazing. While the pain stackingly long process to cook took forever to make just one small plate full, me and Cleo soon sat down to see how I did with the proccess. After Cleo took her small bite, first she let out a audible Mmmming moan as she blushed softly. “This is fluffy?” She said in disbelief with a shocked face as she tried to comprehend what intense flavor she had just tasted. “Mhm just slightly salted and peppered as the book suggested.” I said with a smile before the other person who I wanted to try the small disk came into the room. “Damn it stinks like shitrat in here a infestation didn’t get in did it?” He said looking at me and Cleo looking semi confused at the small portion of meat on the plate. “And what is that on the plate?” He said sounding curious.
“Oh go ahead and try it” I said with a smile as he inspected it before taking a bite. “Oh wow thats some really good quail where did you get it?” He remarked with a impressd tone in his voice making Cleo giggle like a school girl as he took a bite of it.
“Wait that can’t be quail its was to gamey for that but its also buttery smooth, how did you afford such high quality ingredients?” He said giving me a look of suspicion.
“Oh just call it another gift from a old cookbook I found, you mentioned a infestation and well lets just say we rounded a few up for testing and it turned out pretty well.” I said with a happy smile.
“Thats fluffy??? Ashely jesus christ you can’t be pulling my chain like that” he said starting to laugh historically before he soon realized i wasn’t lying.
"Wait you weren’t joking? What god dammed cookbook could you have found? My grandma never cooked with fluffy, a woman of her Caliber wouldn’t ever stoop to that low. " he said with a scoof as if I had just insulted his grandma directly.
“While it tasted nice I’m against it being on the menu due to worries of disease and potiental client backlash so just don’t mention it ok? And let the ones you rounded up go so they don’t make a mess.” He said in a rather serious tone like a father speaking to his daughter about her bad decisions or something of the sort. Either way I didn’t like that and the fact he didn’t know that about her makes me think it was either at the start of her career or he’d never seen that hand written cookbook but I wasn’t in the mood tk argue so I followed his order to let the fluffy shitbags go which seemed to disappoint them but it disappointed me the most. The world of taboo cooking was within reach and mine for the taking just the world or my surroundings wasn’t fit or ready to handle the flavors yet. Atleast Cleo enjoyed it however which ignited the passionate fire for cooking and experimenting with new and bold flavors that had been snuffed out a long time ago…

(Hey all let me know what you guys think and any give suggestions you feel would help me improve my writing or the story!

First Chapter | Previous Chapter
4 Likes

Why did I read this while hungry? That sounds weirdly good.

1 Like

Its a fine delicacy yk lol

1 Like

Sounds like a small basement breeding program will eliminate diseases, otherwise looking really good!

2 Likes