Frozen fluffies try to cross a new skating rink (artist_jberg360)

Image based on really creepy photos of horses frozen in river.

“During 1926 cold winter, all the horses from the hippodrome fled away after the stables went on fire. Their only scape-way was the river. But they all froze before managing to reach the opposite side."
It is unclear if the image below is a real photo of the event or if it is a staged work for a movie.

Caution! Creepy and disturbing image of actual frozen horses. Don't open if you don't want to see it.

59 Likes

Honestly this reminded me of a Beavis and Butthead, episode where they are stuck in a pool filled with cement and try to “swim” to the side.

The actual picture is oddly surreal, it almost looks fake especially the one closest tot he camera, but the ones further away do not.

6 Likes

How fucking dumb can fluffies be?!

1 Like

Ever seen Beavis and Butthead ?
Take that stupidity and then even dumber.

Very.

2 Likes

Why did I open the pic, despite the warning…?

2 Likes

Morbid curiosity ?

3 Likes

“Oooh, creepy and disturbing! It’s not like I’m currently lying in bed and want to sleep in like 5 minutes.”

3 Likes

Okay i wont send you all these creepy youtube vids then, about ghost stories and unresolved murders or murders from 3 centuries ago.

Christ that is actually scary to think that they died whilst crossing the river and then froce like that
-Thanks to Climate change such a thing probably won’t happen again though…

1 Like

Well, it happened to horses which I’m told are actually fairly smart so…

2 Likes

Frozen corpses: a lost art form.

One expected to make a resurgence in the oncoming decade.

Warning: Generation V.

Summary

5 Likes

That russian soldier one is honestly the most haunting.
It looks like he could get up any second now, or finish wiping his forehead.

1 Like

There’s a lot of good corpse stories.

A shell went off and buried a row of men in trenches waiting to go over and charge. Their bayonets sticking up out of the ground remained after the war.

There are a lot of stories of groves of trees that grew out of the seeds in food in the packs or pockets of soldiers.

Also an uncontacted Pacific island tribe that got airdrops of food from Americans, and decades later anthropologists found they had erected shrines in the shape of bombers.

1 Like

I haven’t touched this fandom or its art since the booru because… honestly… fuck that shithole.

But I feel like there isn’t enough art delving into some of the frozen horrors a fluffy might encounter. The kind of stuff we avoid because it is absolutely deadly.

2 Likes

Staged photo. Three of the heads have the exact same head tuck to the chest , open mouth and set to the ears. Second from the left, centre of photo in the very back and third from the front on the right side. Also, first on the left, third from the left and fifth from the left of the back row.!

5 Likes

Transparent_zomboni

2 Likes

“WHERE’S FRANCIS”

Well now Deadpool can clean up the mess with a Zamboni.