Frying Pan Foals -- RQ

Noodles or rice?

3 Likes

Haf qwestions?

Yes.

WHERE DOES THIS FUCKER LIVE SO I CAN BREAK DOWN HIS DOOR AND SAVE THIS ADORABLE LITTLE INNOCENT BABIES AND INFLICT THE SAME TORTURE ON THIS SCUMBAG OF A DISGUSTING HUMAN BEING!!!?!?!

JK. I havenā€™t seen an aggressive justiceboxer in a while, so I figured Iā€™d cosplay :wink:

4 Likes

When I see this, it makes me want to dance.

2 Likes

It was more of a joke than anything.
Though, if ya leave cans of dough in a hot car, theyā€™ve been known to pop, soā€¦ folks better not leave their fluffies in hot cars, thatā€™d be a mess.

2 Likes

The rice would get better with the soft meat of the foals

2 Likes

( sigh ) Another trashed frypan. Goddamn fluffies.

3 Likes

Fucking Nancy Reagan. Iā€™m old - I remember these adsā€¦uggh

5 Likes

Some topical ā€œheat waveā€ fluffy stories would certainly be welcome. I can just imagine their little hooves melting into the asphalt.

2 Likes

Iā€™ve seen at least one drawing depicting exactly that.

2 Likes

Yeah, I think someone wrote a story where a feral herd forced fluffies to walk across a hot wal-mart parking lot as a ritual punishment.

3 Likes

They were probably squeezed first.

2 Likes

If fluffies can ruin the frypan then the person has either a bad frying pan OR doesnā€™t know how to use it. Good stainless steel or cast iron would be fine.

3 Likes

Well thatā€™s one way to season a pan.

2 Likes

ā€¦that sounds delicious

3 Likes

From cute to crispy.

2 Likes

Why arenā€™t you basting them with a spoon? Youā€™ve gotta encourage an even fry.

2 Likes

Iā€™m more worried about the fluff and bodily waste burning into the pan. Imagine tasting fluffy ejecta twenty meals in. ( shudders )

And donā€™t quote me, but that looks like a cheep frypan.

3 Likes

Yes, have you properly emptied their intestines? Will you accompany them with eggs or vegetables?

1 Like

No questions, your daddeh seems to be like a man that knows what he wants. And he wants deep fried babbehs.

dis am scawwy