Frying Pan Foals -- RQ

Fluffybooru ID 51597

114 Likes

Yes. WHY DID YOU NOT EMPTY THEM!?
Is that butter or oil? If not, I’d be alarmed that you’re letting them sizzle in their own piss.

15 Likes

How are they not shitting literally everywhere?

8 Likes

Cooking oil?

Anyhow, I love your cute little foals. Makes me wince harder at their fate. Dammit, making me dance like a marionette to your storytelling.

7 Likes

It looks like they are.

3 Likes

Yes. Why did you do that.

3 Likes

I assumed peepee.

3 Likes

I see this was inspired by the war on drugs campaign slogans. This made me laugh.

5 Likes

“These are your babies”
“Yuh, am gub babbehs”
“These are your babies On Drugs!”
“Dat wook wike cook-cook pan, not dwuggies”

12 Likes

Cooking oil. Gives them foals more burnie hurties. Urine would evaporate too fast.

10 Likes

Abyooooooosss!

4 Likes

yeah, why not remove the fur first? Skin in direct contact with the oil akes that crispy chicken-like skin

5 Likes

This is that drug PSA, right?

5 Likes

Plus every cook’s friend: Maillard reaction - Wikipedia

2 Likes

Uh, yeah, where’s the mother and why is she not there on the counter with her back hooves nailed down trying to reach the pan tapping on the stove crying for her babbehs while shitting and pissing in a makeshift diaper out of a large zip-lock bag?

3 Likes

Your foals are adorable, abuse or not. Even tho I’m not the biggest fan of chirpy abuse, I do like this piece for the sheer absurdity of it.

4 Likes

I just roasted my fluffies on a frying pan

AMA

3 Likes

I don’t have a question but if a suggestion for a dish with an Asian twist, I would put some cabbage, carrot, green onion, red and green pepper and for the flavor some oyster sauce, soy sauce and some ginger powder :yum:

2 Likes

There’s the phrase “hot enough to fry an egg”…
Life hack, throw some fluffies on the hood of a car in a midwestern summer… tadaa, bacon. Bacon if ya bought it from Wish.

2 Likes

I don’t know if its actually hot enough for frying decently. Seems like that’d be more a slow-cooking method. Didn’t Mythbusters do a lasagna under a car’s hood once?

2 Likes