Foal Fryin' [Tiskell]

I wonder if a pre-heated bacon press would help things here…

Weed gets me doodlin’ these damn things.

inspired by RQ

39 Likes

Don’t forget to flip it

2 Likes

That’s really good
His expression of agony is especially well done. :heart:

2 Likes

I can not judge you for that. I’m usually stoned when I write.

I’m stoned right now.

4 Likes

“Stop struggling! You won’t cook evenly”

3 Likes

One of the most amazing things about fluffy pony is that everyone agrees that if you’re going to cook them, they need to be alive as long as possible during the process.

3 Likes

Not how I’d prepare fried foal but to each their own!

1 Like

I actually disagree with this. Unless they’re newborn chirpies, it’s easier and safer to make sure the fluffy or foal is dead before cooking. But I will admit that the moment of ultimate betrayal, where the human that raised them and loved them is the human that cut their throat, is hilarious.

1 Like

Mmmmmm :yum:

1 Like

It’s definitely dangerous to cook anything that can wriggle, and I won’t say I’ve never been burned.

That’s why I took to breaking their back near the back legs, along with the kitchen twine restraints, the bonus being that the legs are then easy to splay nicely and much less likely to fling hot grease onto you.

2 Likes

Are eggs a good accompaniment for fried foals? I want to experiment a little with fluffy meat👩🏻‍🍳

1 Like

I haven’t tried it, but where there’s a will, there’s a way. Especially if you ground them into breakfast sausage. Of course that isn’t as fun to cook.

2 Likes

In fact eggs and “country fried”/“chicken fried” foal is a huge hit in my timeline. You don’t fry the whole foal, just the meat. It’s like having Wiener Schnitzel with eggs for breakfast.

2 Likes

Practically? Yes. I don’t want my roast running away and screaming or my schnitzel trying to crawl away. Plus everything else I cook is dead, except lobsters.

Illogical abuse wise? Paralyze them and listen to them howl as their lungs bake.

1 Like