Fuck summer (Rescue_9)

82 Likes

big mood

4 Likes

According to the National Fluffy Board, the safe internal fluffy cooking temperature for fresh cuts is 145° F. To check doneness properly, use a digital cooking thermometer. Depending on your area, pavement in Summer can reach a dangerous temperature of over 125° F. This is more than enough to cause heatstroke and death in fluffies but not enough to properly cook them for maximum flavor and tenderness. The National Fluffy Board reminds all gourmands to stick to your barbecues for safety.

7 Likes

When it gets so hot you can cook a fluffy on the sidewalk/vehicle hood.

4 Likes

Flambe

2 Likes

See, this is when you feed the ferals popcorn kernels

3 Likes

Make sure to spatchcock your fluffy so that it cooks evenly.

2 Likes

I agree.

The sad part is summer doesn’t start until tomorrow. :weary:

1 Like

It’s so hot around here rn, that you can even wake up with a nosebleeding if you don’t hydrate enough

yeah…

3 Likes

I’m with you, dead little fluffy

2 Likes

I agree I hate summer hard to sleep and room even with open window and exhaust fan open hot as oven :confounded:

You know what another symptom of dehydration is?

Constipation.

And don’t ask me how I learned that.

4 Likes

God fuck, yea agreed. We’ve been getting heat advisories almost everyday for the past week PLUS out air conditioner keeps kicking the bucket due to the cottonwood in the area (at least thats one reason). So we’ve had no air conditioning for at least half of the time we’ve had this heat.

What am I gonna do? Peel off my skin? Ha! I wish >->

1 Like

As a Texan, I agree.

1 Like

As a lifelong southerner there’s only really two ways to handle the heat- staying in air conditioning at all times, and being out of it at all times ( and adjusting your schedule to include proper hydration, shade, rest breaks 10am-6pm, and clothing/sunscreen ) since going in and out of air conditioning only increases the suffering. RIP if you’re relying on the first one and your power grid gives out…

3 Likes

Just drink water bro

1 Like

I learned that in scout camp.

Your colon’s main purpose is to reabsorb water from your :poopies:. If your body needs more water, the less goes out…that way.

2 Likes

I learned that the hard way.

The very hard and very painful way.

3 Likes

That’s strange 'turbine, I only wake up with a nosebleed when I…

…oh yeah, when its hot. :wink:

3 Likes

Accurate.

2 Likes