Fuckin' Bet You Would Ya Lil' Horndog (Pastry_Knight)

An almighty yell of “CHERRY! WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO TO MY SLIPPERS!” Rang around the house, confusing Cherry, so he wandered over to the slippers and looked in side at the mess he left last night, squished down into the fabric of the shoe by his owners foot. His owner was rummaging through a drawer, before pulling out a little piece of paper.

79 Likes

Considering we know the future and it’s nutless, I’d give Cherry an ultimatum before you go through with the snipping.

Get a spunk sample, either have him fuck an enfie-toy or just stick a suction cup to his dick, whatever’s easier, and tell him that he has 30 days to stop being a whiny little dipshit, and to apologise for making a mess of the slippers, and for lying, and if he can do that, you can use the sample to knock up a mare and Cherry can be a dad.

Whether or not you actually go through with this or if you’re lying to get him to stop whining I’ll leave up to you, but it’ll be a nice bargaining chip to hold over his head.

15 Likes

your comics are adorable, I’d like to see much more of this story ^^

9 Likes

Oh, that poor dumb fluffy. He gonna get what he deserves.

4 Likes

Huh. Sperm storage for fluffies. What an idea

3 Likes

Lol “getting you unfixed” I think “keeping you unfixed” works better. Cuz it sounds like he somehow gave Cherry his balls back.

6 Likes

The fact that you can get a fluffy neutered at Fluffy Fun Zone is hilarious and somewhat horrific. And Nitroneut freezing their special lumps off?

4 Likes

fluffy fun zone is a pet store / day care / play park and vet. If a fluffy thinks they are going to the vet they might become distressed, so if they think they are going to the play park they will be more compliant.

11 Likes

That’s genius!

2 Likes

plus I just like the idea of fluffies in the de-weggification recovery room overlooking the play area.

8 Likes

Too many pretty stuff for a slippers enfier. Get the angle grinder with the wood carving plate.

I guarantee! He won’t be thinking about enfing slippers anymore and his ex special lumps place will be flatter than a chopping board

2 Likes

I did not expect a reference to comfort women in this story!

4 Likes

Getting your fluffy neutered at the fluffy brothel.

We truly live in interesting times.

2 Likes

One could argue this is the opposite of abuse

decided to sketch this

14 Likes

Good idea with the one way mirror, God forbid we would want to distress the “Good fluffies”

you could even put in a disposal shute in the litter zone that goes down to a “litterpal training room”

Efficiency is key! :smiling_face:

5 Likes

If I may borrow the Fluffy fun zone it looks like a great place :slight_smile:

2 Likes

sure, have fun

2 Likes

Fear that all too many of the walky fluffs would exult in their leggiefull of glory