Fucking With Cherry (Pastry_Knight)

It is suggested as an aside with the standard nitroneut treatment to temporarily allow the fluffy to see and interact with a plush imitation of their package as this reinforces the loss.

Sequel to It finally comes full circle for Cherry (Pastry Knight) - Fluffy Image Self-Posting - FluffyCommunity (fluffy-community.com)
No No-No’s (Pastry_Knight) - Fluffy Image Self-Posting - FluffyCommunity (fluffy-community.com)

62 Likes

You cut off his stick too?! Brutal… How is he gonna piss?

7 Likes

Nice. Lol, his owner could really go all in and get cherry a “prosthetic” set. Knock him out and attach a magnetically removable prosthesis, it won’t function biologically but it could easily be removed if cherry acts up. For extra fun, the prosthetic could have a remote electro shock function. Imagine his disappointment when he gets his no-no’s back but they don’t function and now zap him whenever the owner feels like it.

7 Likes

Fairly degrading.

3 Likes

A fluffy’s capacity to anthromorphize damn near anything is truly incredible. Unfortunately for them this leads to such incredible amounts of psychological abuse.

8 Likes

not yet, the way the bandage is on they need to piss differently

1 Like

Who cares?

1 Like

I love this. Cherry can either learn his lesson and live happily and probably get an enfie toy or even a mare to fuck if he’s good, or his nuts run his life and he gets them taken traumatically (and for the second time in a row which is sure to be confusing)

3 Likes

I’m now picturing the person who had to sew those. “I studied fashion! In Paris! The fuck am I doing, sewing a fluffy’s junk?”

2 Likes

Make him swallow his junk.

2 Likes

A whole new meaning to cock and ball torture

2 Likes

Now give his no-noes sketti and a stuffy freind and give him a better saferoom then Cherry :glee:

2 Likes

If he continues behaving he can possibly get neuticles as a reward

1 Like

Put glass on them

1 Like

This is brilliant! It’s exactly the kind of stuff I’d do if fluffies were real! :rofl:

3 Likes

still have the urethra hole

1 Like

The sick fun a ventriloquist could have with fluffies would be endless

1 Like