Fueling (By zBrugnauts)

I want to try to make animations about my characters, and in these weeks I started to get ready writing some short stories etc. But I didn’t consider HOW MUCH ANIMATION PROGRAMS COST. I wanted to download Toon Boom Harmony but I didn’t look at the price until yesterday. What the heck.

29 Likes

… well thats fluffy is gone

1 Like

Ever soak your hand in gasoline? The headache from it alone is killer. Doesn’t even have to light the fluff on fire to get it into the wan die loop.

1 Like

I feel that so hard on the animation programs, so bloody expensive! I use clip studio, much more reasonable price than harmony, although it is frame by frame and idk if that what you want.
Adobe after effects is also a cheaper option that allows tweening and such buuuut it’s a stupid ass subscription.
Love the pic btw, I’ve seen some lovely gasoline explosions so I can only imagine what happens next

1 Like

And cue the spontaneous combustion. Hope you have gas masks around to handle the fumes, especially if you’re using the leaded stuff.

1 Like

Ngl back when i animated some stuff for a project. I just did frame by frame, shit took forever

“Sir… that’s not primer cord, it’s black licorice…”

2 Likes