Fun fair (InfraredTurbine)

Imagine selling that smarty you deeply regret adopting some day…
You sell it for 40$ bucks, they pillow it, cut their tails out, and feed it only a mixture of corn starch and water, so it doesn’t produce much solid shit, just a watery mess, that’s easy to clean with a mop. Despite the smell, abusers of the whole country come to these fairs every year.

Commissioned by SupH44

For commissions, illustrations and so on, feel free to contact me!

97 Likes

“Isn’t this a little barbaric?”

“The green one over there fucked his own kid to death because she was brown.”

“I’ll take three balls.”

45 Likes

Another fun game to play: fuck up the smarty.

2 Likes

I’ll take 25 and I’ll be using my pitching machine

5 Likes

All right, but I can’t allow you to take any prizes

1 Like

abusement parks, always a joy to see

3 Likes

Heres an idea inspired by that recent Hoofie Pal proposal post, make one obese and on a shelf or pedestal above the others and have his diet something causing constipation-ish (like a cork to make it build up until spoosh) so it will take a bit longer than 1 ball to make them to a brown landslide and the winner that does that wins a big pize and watch to see it rain down on the smarties below.

7 Likes

Awaits just like my story :heart:

Wait he did what ? … here - hands over a mega ball launcher - make sure they suffer ~ and yeah i’ll replace them with the new smartys ~ …( you’d be surprised on how dumb a herd is )

1 Like

oh it was brown?

Screw it ill take three balls anyway :shrug:

1 Like

Prolly get a lot more use out of them with BB guns. Just one ball is enough to completely wreck them.

Or hell get one of those water dunk tanks

2 Likes

Throws 100$ on the table, pulls out a customized high velocity foam dart blaster and starts blasting the smarty’s ballsack.

1 Like

Best investment ever made!

1 Like

Hmm this begs the question, are there any breeding operations that specialize in supplying smarties wholesale to traveling abusement faires, or do they mostly breed their own and then rely on local donations?

1 Like

prob the first option works better, since ppl would be making a lot of money from it

so what I hear is I can make smarties and get rid of them for money

2 Likes

Yay! So if I sell Smarties I can gain more? That’s a fair price uwu
If only it were real ō3ō

1 Like

I have an idea for something like this: Think arcade claw game, except it’s calibrated to crush the fucker and has more control on the way down so you can better aim it.