Fun With a Diverse Litter by FwuffySadist666: Part 1 - Introductions

Throughout my postings so far about my various exploits with Fluffies, some of you may have noticed a theme. I’m a fan of variety. I like to spice things up and experiment with torture methods. Lately, I’ve had what some may call a writer’s block. After killing so many Fluffies, I felt as if I was running out of ideas for cruelty. That is, until recently.

It happened the same way as so many others. I was on my back porch, having a cigarette, when a light green foal came trotting into my backyard, sniffing my sketty bait. He noticed me and happily bounced over.

“Hewwo hooman! Am widdwe spwowin’ babbeh! Wan’ housie an’ sketties an’ nyu mummah!”

As soon as he said this, a mummah unlike any I had ever seen before came following behind.

She resembled Rainbow Dash in terms of colors. A blue coat with a bright rainbow mane. She even had a pair of vestigial wings to further the resemblance. On top of all that, she had a horn. She was fairly plump with a bushy mane and tale. Nested on her back was a whopping litter of nine chirping foals. One by one, they hopped off her back and sat in a line in front of their mummah.

“Hewwo! Am Dashie! Am vewy gud Fwuffy mummah, am wookin’ fo’ nyu housie wit’ safe-woom an’ nummies! Pwease be nyu mummah fo’ Dashie an’ babbehs?”

I examined her litter, and she introduced each one of them.

She pointed to her light green colt. “Dis am Fwancis, widdwe spwowin’ babbeh!”

Her red and yellow pegasus filly. “Dis am Wobin, widdwe wingie-babbeh!”

Her yellow and green unicorn colt. “Dis am Cown, widdwe pointy-babbeh!”

Her dark brown colt. “Dis am Bwownie, widdwe poopie babbeh!”

Her pink Microfluff filly. “Dis am Tiny, widdwe itty-bitty babbeh!”

Her orange and blue bowl filly. “Dis am Dippy, widdwe boww babbeh!”

Her dark blue colt. “Dis am Bwutus, widdwe toughy babbeh!”

Her fat, purple colt. “Dis am Bobo, widdwe dummy babbeh!”

Her yellow colt. “Dis am Spiffy, widdwe Smawty babbeh!”

And finally, her alicorn filly who shared the same colors as her mummah. “Dis am Pixie, widdwe munstah babbeh an’ bestest babbeh!”

“Mummah wub’ aww babbehs, aww gud babbehs!”

This was by far the most diverse litter I had ever seen. I had many questions. If only they had a sensitive babbeh too. I’ve always wanted to fuck with one of those. Oh well.

“Sure thing, cuties! Come on in and I’ll warm up some delicious sketties for all of you! Just don’t make bad poopies or peepees on the floor, and I’ll give you a nice housie and be the bestest mummah you’ll ever have.”

Cheers of joy from all of them as they jumped back onto their mummah’s back and made their way inside.

In my specially-designed safe room to give Fluffies a false sense of security before I brutalize them, filled with toys and bowls for nummies, I let the mummah and her foals play around to their hearts’ desire as I asked Dashie some questions. I can’t be bothered to transcribe it all in Fluffy-speak, so I’ll paraphrase it the best I can. Apparently, her original owner, a wealthy woman, died, and she ran away with her litter. Her owner was a well-known breeder in the area who mated Dashie with various other types of Fluffies to create a wide array of foals to sell for top dollar on the market. Looks like Dashie’s most recent litter was her most diverse yet. Turns out she even had an aquafluffy who was a stillborn… figures.

Seeing the motley crew of colorful shitrats miraculously cured my writer’s block and got my mind racing with ideas. Each foal, a completely different breed with a completely different exploitable weakness.

Dashie was a very loving mummah despite such a large litter. Pixie, the alicorn who was the spitting image of her mother, was clearly the bestest babbeh of the bunch, but not by far. She still gave the same amount of milk and love to all her other offspring, even the poopie babbeh. I see so many terrible excuses for mothers every time I encounter a Fluffy, so it is honestly impressive whenever I see a sensible one. Still, they must die all the same. It doesn’t matter how “good” they are. They are still abominations at the end of the day and deserve nothing more than to be systematically slaughtered.

==To Be Continued==

Next >

21 Likes

I see a bowl foal :smiling_imp:

3 Likes

I have a feeling you’re gonna like what I end up doing with her.

3 Likes

I wanna know why big litter is a tag but there’s not a proper tag for starvation. There’s a tag for hunger but like there’s a big difference between being hungry in the afternoon and being a skeleton.

Sorry but I had to rant.

3 Likes

Sorry but every time I read that phrase I imagine this image:

4 Likes

She did not just pick them up along the way? A wonder they survived, at all.