funny images only (don't funny open inside) [intheweeds]

@Za this one goes out to you homie, i promise to keep all my unfunny shit in this post

i am legitimately thankful you baited me into doodling something else instead of going to bed! it took me a little to figure out how to draw the expression i wanted, and i had fun trying to draw lava (didn’t really work, ran out of room, will test again with more fluffies). i’m pretty happy with how this ended up looking!

15 Likes

Nigga was so mad he had to depict me as the soyjak lmao

3 Likes

don’t let the critics get you down, you’re doing great!

1 Like

:sob: ait there’s a soyjak? dude this is a dig on me, i’m accepting that i need to contain my shit :sob

2 Likes

Then why did you post more shit

1 Like

i promised i would dedicate the next one to you! :smiley:

2 Likes

I do apologize for misinterpreting the image’s intent initially. Also, thanks. I’ll add it to the fan art folder.

3 Likes

that’s ok!! my bad for my community faux pas! i truly don’t want to annoy anyone, like i said i am more than happy to put these types of images together i just didn’t know that how i was uploading bothered anyone! :o

1 Like

Okay, turning my snark off here for a second.

This community is important to me because I’ve sunk almost a decade into it. I am quick to defend it. I’m also a retard.

You don’t have to have one thread for everything. Just try not to spam posts and clog up the feed. It’s disrespectful to other artists.

Also try to remain respectful of the culture here. People are going to beat you with rocks if you fail to do so. It’s a 4chan-based community so people will be quick to call you out.

I am happy to answer questions if you have any. Alhamdulillah nigga.

3 Likes

literally every other post is yours.
the limit is 4

1 Like

i appreciate the advice! i totally understand that a majority of people here are not going to be interested in anything that lgbt related and that’s ok. i only responded to your comment to begin with because it seemed a lil over the top for something not that serious to me, but i get it!

@UrAvgFlfyOwnr oh my bad! i didnt realize there was an actual number limit, ty for that!

1 Like

We have a subsection for LGBT stuff. None of the rest of us want to see it. Sincerely, my bisexual ass.

oh shoot i thought i used that tag! that was my bad, i’ll be more mindful of tagging it in the future!

1 Like

https://fluffy-community.com/groups/lgbt

For your convenience because finding groups on this site is a pain in the urethra

2 Likes

Lgbt is opt-out, every newcomer is already a part of it

1 Like

what they are saying is like, instead of posting a lot of drawings in a short period of time, put them all together or use some time to make like a story, or color them.
Don’t take me wrong, I’m a huge fan of ppl drawing and trying hard, and your drawings are not bad, I’d just say that you could take more time and do them more elaborated too, otherwise it would be just spam xD
hope you don’t take it in a bad way

2 Likes

so, the fluffy community is gay by default?

3 Likes

Doesn’t mind gay stuff by default would be the words i choose

4 Likes

fluffy community is gay, got it :+1:

3 Likes

Would you like to be kidnapped to Canada where all weed is legal