Funny poopie baby makes a funny face (by WolfysMagic0130)

Had a funny picture of my chicken and decided to turn it into a meme, then i made it a fluffy meme! @BloodyBoots picked the mane and eye colors and @NatalieLong picked it being a poopie pegasus.
Here is my reference and my line work to show how i made it!

16 Likes

Lmaoooo :rofl:

3 Likes

I forgot about the bottom text pic last night :joy:

3 Likes

Did you remember to attempt to make it her wallpaper or did you drink to much before you could?

2 Likes

I did not succeed. But I texted it to her this morning lolol

3 Likes

Lots of promise shown here WolfyMagic! Really looking forward to your contributions in the future.

3 Likes

you fucking knew how to draw like that and hide it from us all that time ?
that’s a crime dude

4 Likes

@infraredturbine I didnt hide it, i just got that bad artist mentality where nothing i do is good enough so i just dont do it, also a lot of artists block

4 Likes

dude, basically 80% of what I draw I scratch without saving (free drawings without purpose) cause I don’t think they are good enough xD
I’d say go on, and keep doing them, you’ll only get better at it, with someone’s else opionion, and the struggle to be better every day
I drew

this

other day and didn’t properly finish it cause it was a big “meh” for me. I know other ppl loved it, but for me still not what I wanted xD It’s the struggle of drawing I guess. But I’m willing to see more of ya around. I’m kinda asking for more tbh xD

3 Likes

Name

2 Likes

Holy damn that looks cool, understandable its not what you wanted, i suppose i can try to do more

2 Likes

Fixed, sorry was focused on tracer and spaced it

1 Like

the details in the eyes, shading in the background, body proportions
you have talent for doing more
I really hope you go ahead and share more of your art next weeks if you have time for it ^^

3 Likes

Maybe i still gotta clean my room, get a job, do about 100 other things that im putting off cause ADHD makes brain go brrrr

3 Likes

Lulz. I like your chicken. She’s cute. :sparkling_heart:

3 Likes

I feel ya
ritalin has helping me with that

2 Likes

Mother is a bitch
Alley mummah noticed this

Bold move poopie babbeh.

2 Likes

Mother is a bitch

Turned me into a fuckin’ fluffy