Fur Ingeniory (Moesius)

New tehnology allow humans to reach better conditions, in paticularly on uncurable deseases. But the mistrust in genetic therapeutic slow down this improvement, and with it, the founds that laboratory can have for creating them. That’s why someone once imagined to use it on the public. Of course not on humans, but the use of “gene cissors” is now used on fluffies (against money from their owner) in order to correct some genetic flaws or just to customise it. (sadly this changes don’t affect the offspring).
The change of color of hair is a common operation. The vet inject the gene cissors in between the dermis and hypodermis (where the hair bulbs are) with a multi canal seringe (somewhat like a tattoo, but deeper but rare → unlike the pigment, the gene cissors slowly spread in the tissu after insert, covering a larger area). It’s often a traumatic operation for fluffies, and the toughest one may also throw a tantrum. But like pillow fluff which pardon their owner, the GMO fluff don’t keep a grudge against their owner, specially when it’s improve their look (like for poopy fluffy).

43 Likes

he could at least asked the fluffy what color he wanted (IF he wanted a new color)

4 Likes

ASKING a fluffy ?!
Don’t be silly fluffies have no agency or free will of their own they are told what to do and like it !

…Where is that blender.

8 Likes

WAIT THOSE ARE FLIGHT RISING GENE TYPES

ARE YOU AN FR PLAYER??? :glee:

6 Likes

I gotta side with the fluffy on this one, it’s a terrible combination. Black might have looked better.

3 Likes

poi/tox/smirch?

1 Like

you look like a butterfly

1 Like

Cherub, Piebald, and Poison were all said in the comic and they’re all primary genes so idk if that’s just a coincidence, but… :eyes:

2 Likes

The whole fluffycommunity is playing FR lmfao

2 Likes

yes :stuck_out_tongue:

here

… no ? … ok maybe :v

yeah :stuck_out_tongue:

so beautiful

:stuck_out_tongue:

I just began a few months ago and don’t play seriously :v

4 Likes

It’s fascinating how many tidbits of knowledge or fooder for thought you can get here also love your fluffy… Yeah more of Moesius

1 Like

xD thanks but not much ^^’

1 Like

Moesius what’s ur flight >w>
I’m a plaguebaby

1 Like

Arcane :stuck_out_tongue: … yeah we rarely win at dominance :confused: (but the last familiar of the plague event is just so cool *^ * and the plague items in general, so I keep collecting them)

Water flight~

@Moesius I love the Arcane aesthetic, and adore, well, pink.

1 Like

Haha, at this rate we should have a FR guild. I’m a plague member. Haven’t played in a while though.

1 Like

xD

… so I wonder why we still speak english then :v

Nah man, don’t you know? French people have the guillotine. One in each household. If I start speaking French, I’m going to end up in one of them! I’m on thin ice with the Germans and Spaniards as is. My language skills are shit! lol I sound exactly like a fluffy trying to speak English. Let alone speaking anything else.

1 Like

:o
HUSH ! people don’t have to know I own one.

“parler Français comme une vache espagnole”

Mon Dieu!

I take that cow comment personally lol I’m a rabbit good sir!

1 Like