FWUFF HAE CHU! (annakenzie)

I tried my best to use the advice I got on my last post

If anyone wants to critique it, be actually useful and try to not just insult it without any actual advice or why its bad please

18 Likes

Looks chubby enough and the legs have enough legs.

It’s hard to get used when changing style but is doable

2 Likes

Looking good, good job :slightly_smiling_face: A bit of advice it may have been helpful to show it to scale with a common household object to give a better idea of how big it is

3 Likes

<3

2 Likes

A rather minor observation I observation I have with your fluffies is that the heads look like they aren’t connected to the body and are just sitting on top like a snowman head. If this is deliberate, it is fine since we all make stylistic choices.

I’d like to see how you draw fluffies from other angles.

2 Likes

That kind of outburst can’t be left unchallenged.

2 Likes

The head is indeed a stylistic choice! I feel like it makes them look fluffier and neckless, i defintely will work on angles! Thank you

4 Likes

Is always a good idea to look for references ( not directly tracing) when drawing bodies and the movement of it.

Keep drawing and having fun with it.

1 Like

That guy is due for the sorry machine.

3 Likes

Eyyy looks much better! I still hate it, but that’s a good thing now! Fluffies are best served in a way that makes them fun to despise! And your unique, greasy donky with a face even a retarded Ewok couldn’t love… just perfect! :cook: :kiss:

4 Likes

Legs aren’t super long, stumpable if they need to learn that leggies are a privilege not a right! Looks solid (yet broken by all) to me!

2 Likes

I’m just puzzled by something in how it is positioned, so it is not really a criticism. Just asking for clarification.

The positioning of the back legs makes it seem like the rear is partially turned towards the viewer, and the front also appears to be turned towards the viewer. Yet the tail does not appear to be right, if that’s the case. So it looks bent in the middle, but I’m not sure. Is that how it looks to others?

1 Like

I feel its walking sideways like some cats do.

1 Like

I want to kick the head off to make a field goal. Hence, i recognize it as a fluffy.

2 Likes

Take the legs down by half. You’re getting there, it just needs a bit more.

1 Like

They aren’t that long, just drawn the lines a bit up

Its still at a 2:1 ratio

1 Like

The legs are fine - any shorter and the thing’s belly would be dragging on the ground! I like these proportions, nice job!

3 Likes

I ended up spending way too long on this because phone UI is garbage. Remember your perspective, and look at some other peoples art and note down body to leg ratios. Same with heads. Draw circles/ovals for the head/torso and take note of the size difference. Draw a line as long as the legs and then place it next to the body to figure out the rough ratio. Ty for being willing to learn!

Typo correction on bottom left: “Also back leg would be visible under body, not outside it”

5 Likes

Thank you for taking your time to do that! I always find visuals very helpful

3 Likes