Fwuffies In Dah Bents (by fluffysomething)

Fluffy is a very small fluffy! Fluffy doesn’t have a name, or a mummah or daddeh! Fluffy wants a mummah or daddeh one day, but Fluffy is still a baby! Not a little chirpie-baby, mind you, but not a big fluffy yet. Unlike the very big fluffies that have wingies, Fluffy can actually fly! Well, more like float around when air blows, but fly! Fluffy is so happy, because Fluffy’s herd gets to find mummahs and daddehs!

“Mummah! Mummah! Babbeh get go wif hewd fo’ find hoomin mummahs an’ daddehs? Pweez?” Fluffy asks, their eyes lit up with excitement as they tap their hoofsies on the surface where the herd lives.

“Yesh, babbeh, we go soon! Babbeh knyo mummah am soon-mummah, hab tummeh-babbehs. Babbeh get daddeh so can hewp mummah do wawkies an’ fwy?” Fluffy’s mummah asks, pointing to a blue-green fluffy with her own hoofsie.

Fluffy walks over to Daddeh, who smiles when given the task of helping his special-friend move around on this trip. Soon, the herd is ready to go! Yay!

“Babbeh scawed… We fwy? Wike, go upsies?” Fluffy asks, looking up into the sky, and letting out accidental scardie-peepees because they started going up.

“Babbeh ohtay, nu be scawed! Wook, it housie! We go in housie, get hoomin mummah an’ daddeh!” Fluffy’s daddeh says, as the wind pushed them and the herd into an open window. It’s warm, and has nummies, and there’s a person daddeh!

“Weawwy? Babbeh 'cited! We pway, gif huggies nao!” Fluffy says, proceeding to hug Mummah and Daddeh once they settle on the windowsill.

This place is very big! This is fun! Fluffy is so excited, they can play, give huggies, eat nummies, and have a daddeh!

Everyone’s going around, looking at big, pretty things, eating nummies, playing, or… Well, those two fluffies are doing a weird dance over there. Fluffy isn’t a dancie-baby, but they look like big fluffies. Maybe big fluffies can be dancie-babies, too?

Oh! The big daddeh is here! Fluffy wants to say hello!

“-and, Dave had to get his place fumigated because those tiny shitrats got in his place. Yeah, they’re smaller than the normal tiny shitrats. That’s why Dave’s out, they got in his throat and shit. Yeah.” Silly big daddeh! He’s saying no-no words, and what does ‘few-mee-gay-ted’ mean? People are big and silly!

“Hewwo! Huggies!” Fluffy says, bouncing over to the big daddeh and hugging his face. Big daddeh looks funny!

“Sorry if I muted you on accident, my face started tickling. My window’s open, think I’ll take care of that…” Big daddeh shuts the window, as Fluffy goes to play. The herd found a nice nestie, because it’s where big daddeh can’t see them if he gets mad at them, and air comes out of it! People call it a ‘vent’, but it seems nice! Yay!

Mummah’s in the big nestie, too! Mummah’s a big, round soon-mummah! Wait, what’s she doing?

“Babbeh, mummah hab huwties. Mummah be fine, jus’… Oooh, BIGGESH POOPIES!! SCREEEEEEEEEEE!!” Oh no, why is Mummah making bad poopies? Big fluffies aren’t supposed to make bad poopies outside the poopie corner!

“Mummah make bad poopies? Nu, dat bad! Mummah, nu make bad poopies!” Fluffy says, but… why are the poopies chirping? Fluffy walks around Mummah, and…

“Babbehs! Babbeh, gib widdwe babbehs to mummah so can wickie-cweanies!” Mummah says, as Fluffy walks the little chirpie-baby over to Mummah’s face.

There’s a lot of babies. There’s a lot of soon-mummahs! Big daddeh won’t notice if the herd uses him as a nestie next, right?

10 Likes

So micros are burrowing into bigger fluffies and humans? Terryfing.

2 Likes

Fluffies in the vents? Kinda sus…

6 Likes

“dewe am fwuffies 'mong us”

3 Likes

terrifying. viruses, breeding without control and spreading.

1 Like

I gotta draw some among us fluffies now, haven’t I…

1 Like

Gas them out.

1 Like