Fwufftobeh-day 10 hope (swiftbitches)

42 Likes

Awwwww pet pet :cold_sweat:

6 Likes

The bunched form of it almost ready to be struck combined with the long shot hopeful look is beautifully perfect

4 Likes

So cute and polite
poor little thing :heart:

5 Likes

Poor thing, I’ll be your new mummah.

5 Likes

Poor baby! You’ve had a rough life! :frowning:

5 Likes

I’m really impressed by the anatomical positions of your very horselike fluffies. Waiting impatiently for you to make a comic!

6 Likes

I might make a comic but I really suck at them lol

5 Likes

Relatable. There’s a reason all my comics keep the same format. Laying out a page is hard and takes a lot of thinking/practice. Tell me to do it in InDesign? Sure, no problem. Drawing? Oh hell no.

3 Likes

Well put. That is one pathetic fluffy.

2 Likes

I’ve tried before but the product never feels right

3 Likes

It is what it is. The mentality is very different but so is its purpose. Its a good tool to know, IMO. Its a lot friendlier than Quark XPress though! :slight_smile:

Some of the important things to know with InDesign will carry over to Photoshop and Illustrator (or really, any raster and vector programs), but you have to do them manually. So, margins, bleeds, spot colors, etc. But that’s if you’re making things.

Back on topic: GREAT work as always. I love the emotion :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Based on the brown coat and amber/yellow eyes, I could see this as a half sibling of Snack’s! Perhaps they were found as a foal malnourished and taken to a shelter in hopes of a better life. They were fed, that’s for sure. But didnt really get any affection and was abused by other fluffies or the shelter’s staff

3 Likes

Poor thing, I can’t be his mummah, but I’ll be his daddeh.

2 Likes

I’m worried he’s sick.

In that state of anxiety, he should have soiled himself by now.

1 Like

“SURE! I will bring you home and give you lots of sketti and toys and a special friend! Just turn around for a second and I’ll pick you up and carry you there.”
(While he turns around and gets in the upsies pose I turn and quickly walk away, leaving him all alone.)

1 Like

Abso-fucking-lutley not. HA!

1 Like

I think your eyesight has failed you.

Places hand over eye, chants a spell, and the eye has regrown in the fluffiest socket, the scars have reversed to normal and the trauma of the event has been pulled from the mind

Let’s go kiddo, your dad found you wandering in this alley and got lost.

“Nyu daddeh?”

No, silly, I have been your dad for awhile now.

“Wat happun?”

I guess you drank too much of the Jellen soup, and walked away.

“Am im twubbuh? Huu…”

Stop huu huuing, you can’t get in trouble because of drinking Jellen soup, Heath. That’s just like saying that you got in trouble because you ate a bad mushroom; you don’t know that a death cap is a leathal mushroom when most mushroom are not.

1 Like