Fwufftobuh Day five :Candy (fluffy_idiot_2)

A little late…

Based on those insect lollipops.

21 Likes

Oh gosh I’ve seen those. Scorpions and ants all all sorts. Never tried one before.

I’m not sure I could eat that. It’d be like balut…

5 Likes

Bonus points if you bite the foal.

3 Likes

No. I wish to enjoy its look of anguish for all time.

Also, there is probably poo in there.

2 Likes

Yeeeeeah, when I tried balut that’s what got me to stop.

It was as Westerner friendly as possible: battered, deep fried, on a stick with sweet and sour sauce.

I tried, but the moment I hit the bone? I stopped. Couldn’t handle it. Later was told it was “too old” (too developed). Not planning to try again but my old boss told me I was “more Filippino than him” for even making the attempt.

THAT SAID: most Filippino food I’ve had growing up here is pretty darn good <3

2 Likes

I’ve eaten insects, I’ve eaten shrimp full of shit, I’d eat a fluffy though probably not in a lollipop. The taste of raw meat really wouldn’t go well, specially if it didn’t have it’s hair removed lol

4 Likes

I don’t know how hard candy is made. Is it hot when it’s a liquid? If so, would that cook the fluffy a little?

1 Like

Well, even if it did the taste of meat in general wouldn’t mesh. Insects on the other hand don’t really have a taste that’s distinguishable, let alone under all that sugar.

1 Like

Maybe these are for abusers to feed to fluffies.

2 Likes

Ohohoho you experience balut I see :smirk:

1 Like

Delicious!

1 Like

I was so hoping someone would do something like this but didn’t want to just make a comment on it and provoke it. ~Chuckle~

Candied Foal. :slight_smile:

I like Caramel Babbehs myself (brown foals dipped in caramel), especially if you use a face snorkle so they can still breath/scream while dipped in the hot caramel so they dont die from suffocation.

1 Like

Yeah, it’s hot, it has to be hot otherwise you couldn’t do anything with it.

They make hard candies right in front of people in the store there
It’s honestly impressive as hell.

3 Likes

Now in blue…

You might enjoy my recipe for candied chirpies.

Sometimes it is just best to eat them at their freshest and most active.

1 Like

ARe thEy locally sOurcRd?

Depends on the vendor. Also, since they are not legally classified as “animal” they are vegan friendly.

1 Like

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a foal pop?

God only knows, why would anyone want to get to the center of a foal pop?

A certain conversation from Pulp Fiction comes to mind…

1 Like

CRUNCH

ONE.

3 Likes