"Fwuffy wan tawksies tu youw managew!" (by recreationalsadist)

Greg didn’t mind working at the local Convenience Store, it paid enough for him to live on and the work wasn’t too hard. At worst there were bad customers or too many people.

But for right now business was slow and it didn’t look like he’d be getting any new customers before his shift was over.

As the last customer exited the store a fluffy took the opportunity of the doors opening to trot inside.

She was a blue pegasus with a yellow mane, and the bestest babbeh on her back was the same. For some reason her mane was styled into an inverted bob cut/a-line cut. It complimented the look on her face that made it seem like interacting with others disgusted her.

Liquid shit dribbled from the mare’s anus, leaking onto the floor Greg had just mopped. Her Bestest Babbeh hopped off her back and began trotting around the store, knocking things over.

“Bestest Babbeh need make poopies!”

The mare didn’t bother looking at her child.

“Make poopies anywhewe, aww youw poopies am gud poopies.”

Greg came out from behind the counter.

“Get the fuck out of here shitrat, you’re making a mess!”

The mare snorted.

“Yu am onwy emp-woy-ee, bestest Smawty Kawen nu need tu wisten tu yu. Nao gib sketties!”

“We don’t have spaghetti here and you have no money! And you’re a shitrat who’s making a mess, get out of here before I kill you and your brat!”

“Bestest Babbeh wan toysies! NAO NAO NAO! GIB TOYSIES!!!”

Karen nodded.

“Mummah wiww gib yu toysies!”

Then she turned back to Greg.

“Whewe am sketties and toysies? Yu need gib dem tu Kawen and Bestest Babbeh nao ow ewse!”

Greg growled.

“Or else what?”

“Kawen wan tawksies tu youw manager!”

Greg grinned and then turned towards back to the manager’s office.

“Oh Mr. G, we’ve got a customer with a complaint!”

Greg, Karen, and the Bestest Babbeh felt the ground shake before they saw the Manager.

He stood over 10 feet tall, his curled handlebar mustache, pompadour, and full beard were waxed and gleamed in the store’s florescent lighting, and he wore an ironic lumberjack outfit underneath his store apron. He wore an inverted crown upon his man-bunned head and a necklace of pegasus fluffy wing bones around his neck.

“WHO HAS SUMMONED GRAKNOG, DEMON KING OF THE HIPSTERS?! WHO SHALL NOW FACE HIS WRATH FOR DISTURBING HIS SLUMBER?!”

Greg pointed at Karen and her Bestest Babbeh.

Graknog seized the Bestest Babbeh in his huge hand, brought it to his mouth and swallowed it whole as it screamed.

He then turned to Karen.

“MY HUNGER REMAINS UNSATISFIED!”

Karen shit herself so hard her spine came out her anus, leaving her paralyzed as Gaknog advanced on her.

She still kept talking though.

“KAWEN WIWW FIWE A COMPWAINT AND GET YU FIWED!”

Graknog laughed as he reached for her.

Author’s note: This was inspired by @BFM101 . That’s my story and I’m sticking to it.
The blue pegasus foal with a yellow mane is an OC belonging to @FallenAngel007 . Horrible things happen to him whenever he appears in a story.

14 Likes

I love this.

2 Likes

Good lord, they really are everywhere nowadays. They’ve even rubbed off on fluffies. The horror! :scream:

2 Likes

I feel attacked

3 Likes

Damnn thats one gulp and the bitch get hers as well, and this is the worst he every did so far pooping anywhere cause his karen mother said so and his demanding is a shit as ever :+1::rofl:

1 Like

Graknog was originally going to be an alternate universe hipster version of Josef until I decided to just have him be a monster.

Unless you’re in the habit of devouring those who disturb your slumber AND are over 10 feet tall I am safe from defamation lawsuits.

Well you’re half right

1 Like

. . .Menal… IMAGE!