G.A.Y. - BloodyBoots

The whole leg thing is silly, and I wouldn’t have it any other way. #lolcow meme

For more information on Chris, click here:
https://sonichu.com/cwcki/Main_Page

36 Likes

We moved on from legs to racism and I see a nigga word in there so you’re part of the problem

16 Likes

Rather keep chris out by all means

4 Likes

Bro you forgot his signature beverage!

3 Likes

My friend, you posted anthro. You are going to lose a subscriber

8 Likes

Oh my god dude I’m actually in tears. The comic in general was already gold but dude…

This sent my sides into orbit

9 Likes

Indeed. Chris is like the Sauron of the internet. lol

4 Likes

I smell soy.

4 Likes

It’s japes, he’s mocking the folks in question

2 Likes

he’s the Chris Chan of the internet

2 Likes

Eww, Fluffchrischan.

1 Like

How he got away with raping his mother I’ll never understand. He truly is the Teflon Tard.

2 Likes

I hate that I know about that guy

2 Likes

Lmao

1 Like

He didn’t get away with it, the trial just dragged on longer than they can legally keep him in jail without a sentence. The case remains ongoing.

2 Likes

That certainly makes more sense then my theory that those involved with his prosecution got zapped out of existence during the dimensional merge.

4 Likes

Dunno where you think we are, but this is a forum about fluffy stupid cartoon horses and includes depicting their repeated, heinous abuse and torture. You’re sat here concerned that he said “Nigga”. YOU are part of the problem.

1 Like

Chris pov upon death:

G9aVclgn

2 Likes

They can expedite the process by simply waiving Christine’s basic human rights cause I’m sure as hell that it’s wasted on her.

1 Like

Ppl are crying like a fluffy about “nu nu bad wowds” but also drawing comics of humans raping fluffies lmao. Also good job showing the flies coming off of him so we know he stinks lol

1 Like