G.I Hell gremlin by (that1hugboxer)

This is a continuation of Guys night by (that1hugboxer)

You are Zoey Vanderholt. The main house is on lockdown after a human sized stretch Armstrong bio toy infiltrated the fluffy farm and attempted to strangle two members of the security team. Now Joe Klondike your older sister’s personal bodyguard is on the phone talking you through an encounter with a fluffy that somehow slipped through the security lockdown.

“Zoey. Listen to me very carefully. Do not attack it. That may look like a fluffy but it’s something much more dangerous , it’s in standby mode right now If you harm it in any way it will enter combat mode and kill you …. Or worse.”

“Ok Joe just what the hell am I supposed to do about it then?!”

“I need you to….”

Suddenly the door to your room swings open.

Standing there in the doorway is Hilda Stein a member of the security team.

“Ms Vanderholt we have to get to safety!”

You look down in horror at the fluffy whose head was smashed in by the force of the door opening.

“Oh shit!”

Both of you see the corpse of the fluff rapidly swell up to the size of a beanbag chair.

Joe on the other end of the phone yells out instructions

“Get as far away from it as you possibly can!!!”

The corpse begins to crack open like a cocoon.

As you and Hilda run from the room, the sound of the body bursting is heard behind you.

“Zoey! Get to a gun! Preferably the largest one you can find!”

“But you told me not to attack it!”

“It’s in combat mode now. There’s no other option!”

“I have a 40 S&W in Grandpa’s old room.”

“That’s your best option right now. Hilda! Rules of engagement have changed per Vicky’s orders,I need you to remain calm and aim for the sternum! specifically the sternum , no higher or lower! The same goes for you Zoey! Do you understand!?”

“Sternum got it!”

You and Hilda enter Grandpa’s old room and retrieve the 40 S&W from the nightstand.

As you turn around you see a naked man covered in some kind of rust colored viscous fluid.

The man is around 6ft2 and built like a Greek statue. His eyes are disturbingly gentle as if inviting you to come closer . He smiles softly and begins to speak in a warm and friendly tone.

“Oh look what we have h…”

The man’s sentence is cut short by a 40 S&W round hitting him in the clavicle disabling one of his arms. You were aiming for his sternum but he moved slightly right as you pulled the trigger.

Instead of screaming in pain the man closes the distance between you then grabbing you by your hair and pulls you close to his face

“That was a perfectly arm you ruined.”

He then headbutt’s you hard enough to break your nose ,causing you to drop the gun.

You kick him in the crotch and try to pull away but his grip tightens on your hair feeling as if he could tear your entire scalp off like an old bandaid .

Hilda can’t shoot him without also hitting you.

The man begins to back up using you as a human shield.

“You. the taffy colored Bitch. Remove the mag from your gun and lock open the receiver. If you don’t I’ll peel her scalp down to her ass cheeks like a banana.”

With very few options Hilda does as he says.

“Good girl. Now slide both the gun and magazine under the bed.”

Again Hilda complies.

“Now do the same thing with both the pistol on your hip and the pistol on the ground.”

“There. it’s done.”

“Excellent. Now you are going to lift the lockdown and you swap places with Goldielocks here.”

“I don’t have authority to lift the lockdown.”

The man smiles.

“I wasn’t talking to you.”

“I know you can hear me injun Joe.
Tell your red headed bimbo of a master to lift the lockdown. Or else Goldilocks is gonna need a skin graft.”

The lockdown lifts and Hilda swaps places as the hostage.

“Now I’m leaving the property and I’m taking Pocahontas with me . The boys back at base are pretty pissed about losing Jerrica Benton, but toffee knockers here should make for a suitable replacement.”

A shot rings out and shatters one of the man’s kneecaps. He falls to the ground and can’t get back up.

“Fuck you! Fuck your boys back at base and fuck Jerrica Benton!”

Behind him is Vicky decked out in full spetsnaz armor the helmet has a pair of large shojo style eyes painted on the helmet’s metal visor and her armalite rifle has a sailor moon theme with the phrase (in the name of the moon) printed on the magazine.

Pablo comes in the room and points the hello kitty themed kel-tec at the man’s head
Vicky crouches down and lifts her visor
“Now you are going to tell me everything I need to know!”

Joe walks in and checks on you and Hilda.

“Sorry it took so long we found several other intruders around the exterior of the house. Are you okay? Do either of you need medical a…”

Joe notices your broken nose And clenches his fists.

“ she needs first aid asap !”

Joe turns to Hilda.

“Hilda are you okay?”

“Yeah big guy I’m fine just a little jostled… I’m more worried about you.”

Joe has bandages covering the friction burns around his neck from the stretch Armstrong bio toy attack.

“ other than some potential scarring doc says I’m fine.”

Hilda looks over to the man being held on the floor at gun point.

“Joe what is he?”

Joe sighs.

“He’s a Bio Joe. specifically A prototype Trojan fluffy variant. reasoning skills of a human, the training of a soldier, strength/durability of a chimpanzee and the personality of a hell gremlin.”

Hilda looks confused.

“How do you know all this?”

Joe takes a deep breath

“It’s a long story”

5 Likes

I’d imagine that they in particular have a shorter shelf life due to their personality.

2 Likes

If my childhood wasn’t already a shambles it would be now, and I cannot get enough. :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

Here’s a neat factoid. The Ouija Board brand is currently trademarked by Hasbro .

1 Like

Man. I have so many sleepover memories coming back.