21 Likes

thats it-
i cant-
im normally a hugboxer-
BUT THIS BITCH IS ON MY LAST DAMN NERVE-

11 Likes

'ou mad bwa?

2 Likes

how is this little shit still alive? I’d have had her pillowed and stockaded in the front yard as a public use feral enfie toy after the evangelion fig issue.

5 Likes

In the words of Eustace from Courage the Cowardly Dog
“That’s It! Im getting me mallet!”

3 Likes

Era un album di Gigi D’Alessio!!!

1 Like

Milk bag her. Breed her. Fuck her to death. Take away the eyes and tongue. Anything to fuck her up.

2 Likes

Ya know, I’m not usually one for abuse but someone here is looking to lose their leggie privileges.

2 Likes

3 Likes

…Thats It. I’m comin outta retirement. Where’s @Biorb_Biorb? He’s gonna blow a gasket at this shitrat.

I dont know how you captured “smug” so well but keep it up. This little purple buttplug is grinning her way through “Fuck Around”, but everyone knows the last stop is always in “Find Out”

4 Likes

Looks like a bitch about to die

2 Likes

This little girl is taking a one-way trip to the bad side of town. Possibly with a dose of brown dye in the process.

Im going to just crush in her skull now.

1 Like

Add some aphrodisiac pheromone perfume stuff to attract the stallions for good measure… they’ll lineup like this scene from Airplane

4 Likes

YESSSSSS. (I love that movie so much. The ZAZ team was brilliant.)

Alternatively, douse her in “bad babbeh” smell. Sit back and watch the stompening!

2 Likes

Tie to the wall and throw the bits at it like ninja stars.

2 Likes

It’s a fair criticism of AAA games.

4 Likes

wow. you managed to make the most punchable fluffy ive ever seen.

i want to put her smug ass through the garbage disposal.

1 Like

Owner is a serial killer.
People who get far enough to encounter the fluffies have other troubles on their mind :worried:

2 Likes

PUNISHMENT NOW!!!

1 Like