GameTime (Lord_Dragonlord)

'ou mad bwa?

2 Likes

how is this little shit still alive? Iā€™d have had her pillowed and stockaded in the front yard as a public use feral enfie toy after the evangelion fig issue.

5 Likes

In the words of Eustace from Courage the Cowardly Dog
ā€œThatā€™s It! Im getting me mallet!ā€

3 Likes

Era un album di Gigi Dā€™Alessio!!!

1 Like

Milk bag her. Breed her. Fuck her to death. Take away the eyes and tongue. Anything to fuck her up.

2 Likes

Ya know, Iā€™m not usually one for abuse but someone here is looking to lose their leggie privileges.

2 Likes

3 Likes

ā€¦Thats It. Iā€™m comin outta retirement. Whereā€™s @Biorb_Biorb? Heā€™s gonna blow a gasket at this shitrat.

I dont know how you captured ā€œsmugā€ so well but keep it up. This little purple buttplug is grinning her way through ā€œFuck Aroundā€, but everyone knows the last stop is always in ā€œFind Outā€

4 Likes

Looks like a bitch about to die

2 Likes

This little girl is taking a one-way trip to the bad side of town. Possibly with a dose of brown dye in the process.

Im going to just crush in her skull now.

1 Like

Add some aphrodisiac pheromone perfume stuff to attract the stallions for good measureā€¦ theyā€™ll lineup like this scene from Airplane

4 Likes

YESSSSSS. (I love that movie so much. The ZAZ team was brilliant.)

Alternatively, douse her in ā€œbad babbehā€ smell. Sit back and watch the stompening!

2 Likes

Tie to the wall and throw the bits at it like ninja stars.

2 Likes

Itā€™s a fair criticism of AAA games.

4 Likes

wow. you managed to make the most punchable fluffy ive ever seen.

i want to put her smug ass through the garbage disposal.

1 Like

Owner is a serial killer.
People who get far enough to encounter the fluffies have other troubles on their mind :worried:

2 Likes

PUNISHMENT NOW!!!

1 Like

why he leaving his stuff on the ground? itā€™s like they like this treatment!

1 Like

God please end her LIFE!!!

1 Like