Ganja Babbeh n Gwandmummuh (lookabooboo)

Maybe it’s strange but I thought it’s nice to doodle a fuffy version of my late grandmum and a grandbabbeh ganja fluff. Other doodles as well; bleach is temptation to these things in my headcannon.

Inspired by https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lwxhPNUBpV0

43 Likes

I love the fluffinated grandmum. She must have been beautiful, it comes through in your characterization.

3 Likes

I like your style, elegant yet still fluffy.

Lovely

2 Likes

gosh I hope so thank you! She was so strong that I still admire her lol :v:I picture her as an angora fluff who is going blind but needs cannabis therapy as she passes thus her being with the cannafluff <33

2 Likes

Oh gosh thank you! I worry that my fluffies don’t look as plush as I’d like lol So that’s awesome :metal::hugs:

2 Likes

Something about the coloring on this really messes with my eyes ability to focus…

2 Likes

<3

2 Likes

Aw dang sorry about that yo. I personally like weird colors cuz it ticks my brain good lol but I’ll keep it in mind <33

2 Likes

It may just be that it’s mostly black and white and then the only other color is blue. ~shrug~ Not sure.

Dont worry about me i’ll be fine.

2 Likes

lmao all good <33

1 Like

I love this so much. What was your grandmum like? She looks super sweet and nurturing in fluffy form. :sparkling_heart:

May her memory be a blessing.

1 Like

(I just saw this so sorry!) She was beyond words and a great role model in my childhood, I can never thank her enough. If I was to give you a good feeling for her as a person, she would be like that grandmother from that one movie Anastasia. Nurturing in a comforting but strong take action kind of way.

Thank you so much for asking. It’s weird yet nice how this place can be such a nice comfort for old memories while inspiring new ones. :v:

1 Like