Gardener Fluffs (by Labcoat)

Leah and Rita, a pair of fluffs ready to help grow some plants.
Footie covers, overalls and sunhats, everything a fluff needs not to burn up in the sun.

Noticed I never drew any fluffs in clothing which struck me as odd since I can see several companies jumping on the fluff crazy with cute outfits and accessories.

63 Likes

Always fun to see fluffs be put to actual good use

4 Likes

I bet those seedlings took a while to draw!

3 Likes

Even their poop is useful! Fluffies are all but made for ag.

1 Like

I actually dig their little overalls and accessories but I wonder… Will they become angry or upset if feral fluffies stumble upon their crops when those are due and eat them? mmm.

2 Likes

Its good to have these palate cleansers between art of foals getting their skin peeled off and smarties being boiled alive.

1 Like

Fluffy accessories are a bit annoying as they cannot generate static as fluffies are annoyingly prone to building up static electricity with most outfits which leads to shocking results and fluffies that skree and make a mess from the lightest shocks

Shhshhshh dont ruin the hugbox

1 Like

Not ruining it just means those clothes are that and spawning ideas for other people that I think they could like.
Abusers 100% buy the shocking clothes to torment fluffies

That’s just a headcanon

Yup and? I was just putting the idea out there for others

The line between headcanon and canon is blurry in this community. I sometimes subscribe to other community members headcanon when making my comics

In case of random ferals they should have either a minnie panic button in there little vest they can easily press to alart the owners , or show em how to use simple walkie talkies , or show em how to use the tools as weapons

Teach them its not a bad thing to fight and defend your home

See this is what i was talking about take the bad colored ones and teach them to farm… not waste them

1 Like