Gayroomate got banned

I mean she owed up to it, maybe a scare like this would be enough to make her calm down a bit more?

I just like her content as it was unique among the community and losing her will just make the place a little less colorful in my opinion. Like Virgil said however I haven’t seen her “private face” or how they put it so while I accept the decision, I just feel it’s a little harsh.

3 Likes

like i said, good luck

2 Likes

Apparently flagging white supremacist’s posts is considered too combative in this community.

3 Likes

Alrighty. I don’t agree with it but I’m a nobody. Hope it brings y’all peace.

We have real white supremacists here?

7 Likes

well I’m a communist, shouldn’t be too much of a stretch to assume the other end of the spectrum exists here too

5 Likes

Sadly, yes. When a community has a bunch of stuff that is thinly veiled nazi propaganda feat. fluffies instead…you’re gonna attract them.

8 Likes

I guess it isn’t extreme enough for me to notice

2 Likes

The claim Falcon is positing
is that the post Gayroommate reported
was a “neo-Nazi” post.

3 Likes

Not likely, nat-socs are big on purity and holier then thou BS. We are but simple degenerates

6 Likes

probably because I don’t tend to firehose my beliefs in every conversation

honestly anyone who believes there can be utopia without democracy is wrong

usually

3 Likes

This is getting off topic IMO but I’d take things with a grain of salt. I’m sure some elements of both the darkest sides of the spectrum exists but they have gotten to be minuscule.

6 Likes

This is getting off-topic, but Id like to discuss your belief further privately.

6 Likes

Can I take part? I like feeling included for once

3 Likes

“Caused trouble by existing” she says…

I don’t usually get involved with this sort of crap but she was the only person, on here, who ever pissed me off. I guess she reminded me of acquaintances and family who couldn’t survive without drama and bringing everyone into it. The whole victim mentality thing mixes in with that as well. She wanted to be a victim of being gay while no one really gave a shit about her sexual preferences. When she couldn’t get that she tried other ways of getting pity.
Anyway, good riddance. We’re here because we like retarded ponies. We like to take care of them. We like to torture them. Sometimes we just let them be. Either way, let’s have fun. This is the most hopeful I’ve felt towards the fandom and I can’t wait for it to grow even more.

14 Likes

I’d like to discuss your beliefs as well, but privately

6 Likes

Over this past holiday I was in the middle of a SEVERE mental break. I made some comments. She made some back. She didn’t like one in particular and got it deleted. That was when I blocked her. I realized she was toxic. Because of her actions I have been trying to just be a lurker. But with her gone now I think I will be more active.

11 Likes

All of us can say something on an impulse

3 Likes

Okay, I think this is starting to de-rail a bit. @Virgil or one of the @admins please lock this before it gets worse.

2 Likes

Two hour conversation. That’s not enough time for a worldwide forum to weigh in.
But if we could return to talking about the topic at hand rather than chatting with each other, it would be appreciated.

9 Likes