Gayroomate got banned

I say this as someone who is very adamant that there is fascist parallels in a lot of stories, the kind that are ripped right from Nazi propaganda but replace ‘Jews’ and ‘rats’ with fluffies…but that’s not a defense of Hitler…at all. He did genuinely believe that. He was a worthless piece of shit but it’s just a fact.

12 Likes

honestly anyone who believes there can be utopia without democracy is wrong

5 Likes

Your reasoning is solid, sad to see her go but it sounds like she was going to get kicked sooner or latter.
Thanks for sharing Virgil hope you and your mods are alright.

6 Likes

I would shorten that to “anyone that thinks there can be a utopia is wrong”
Though there can certainly be dystopias.

But that’s not pertinent to the conversation at hand.

19 Likes

I want to start arguing about that, so let’s not continue it

4 Likes

I hope the report she made on my Welcome to the Rez, fluffies series didn’t lead to a long ass discussion with her.

7 Likes

Narrating torture scenarios of made up animals: Good

Denouncing Hitler but apparently not strongly enough: Bad

The power of self delusion.

18 Likes

If this is a joke, I swear to Fluffy Jesus, no relation to Jack in Box Jesus, I will figure out how to go to Japan to slap. Then I’ll go fox hunting.

4 Likes

Its not, she’s gone.

2 Likes

Not a joke. Just unfortunate timing.

3 Likes

good luck

6 Likes

Covid?

5 Likes

yes

4 Likes

So, there won’t be any kind of reversals on this, she’s gone for good? No chance at redemption at all?

6 Likes

I think so
Not like she want to come back herself

5 Likes

After reading the reasoning, I can fully understand why @Virgil and his team banned her.
By the sound of it, she can easily go into a tirade when she sees something she does not like.

This post needs to be locked at some point before it somehow evolves into some weird argument over whatever.

10 Likes

Yeah, probably. The same is true of the mirror Reddit thread. But I knew people would need to discuss the event in both places.

6 Likes

I know I’m just sad.

3 Likes

That’s why I said if I could figure it out.

3 Likes

Negative. When even the most patient member of my team throws in the towel and says that there’s no reaching her, I can’t see any good reason to have her return.

6 Likes