Geiswell acres by (that1hugboxer)

You are Štěpán Biskup , today you are being sent to catch fluffies sited near Geiswell acres an abandoned farm in the middle of nowhere.
Normally you don’t operate outside of city limits even though you have the clearance to do so.but so many missing fluffies have been reported near Geiswell acres over the past week that in order to keep the business afloat you have to investigate. Branka Badru your colleague debriefs you on the ride over.

“Biskup I’m not sugar coating it, this place is literally sinking into the ground, under no circumstances are you to enter any of the structures “

“Badru the listed targets are 20 miles from return addresses , how does fluffy survive 20 mile journey in Texas heat?”

Branka pulls the van over on the side of the road and looks at you with a serious expression.

“Štěpán if there wasn’t $3600 on the line I would not be coming here! Everything about Geiswell acres is extremely shady from its construction in the 1890s to its business dealings and eventual closure in 1979. Get the fluffies , get back to the van and get as far away from that place as we can. Can you do that? Because I’m not coming to save you if that Caucasian curiosity takes over.”

“Fair enough.”

Branka smiles.

“Good.”

You continue to the property and exit the van. Branka wasn’t kidding when she said it was sinking into the ground. Only the roofs of the structures were above ground.
You managed to find the targets very quickly…but something was off. They didn’t run away from you or approach you asking to be their new daddy. They simply stomped in a circle around and around with seemingly no idea you were there . Not even after picking them up did they acknowledge your presence .one by one you placed them in the pet carriers where they continued to stomp in place without so much as a word. some 200 fluffies in total. You had to put multiple fluffies in the same carrier but you made it work.

You notice one fluffy that isn’t on your list of targets. A mango and yellow foal continuing to stomp in the circular indentation left behind by the others. You had to fight against every fiber of your being not to take the foal with you. As soon as you left the property. The stomping of the fluffies in the back grew louder and louder the further away from that accursed place. The owners were terrified by their fluffies behavior. nonetheless they paid what was owed, both yourself and Branka walked away with $1800 each . The next day the same fluffies go missing along with an additional ten. Only this time Branka refuses to go back.

“No. I don’t care if it’s easy money. This is some a-cult shit! “

7 Likes

Yeah, I want to know what up with that foal. And, y’know, the fuck-all creepy farm.

1 Like

Oh don’t worry this is just the appetizer we still have a full main course coming

1 Like

YAY!!!

1 Like