General Content Update

SO
first off I wanna apologize for the general inactivity, I’ve been pretty busy as of late.

I’ve got a metric LOAD of concepts and ideas for my fluffies, but my problem is I am NOT good with drawing comics, at all, it’s almost impossible for me to focus long enough to do a very simple 3 panel comic, hence most of my work being moreso loosely related images you can’t really call a comic.
I really really want to share my ideas however, so I’ve been considering moving over to the written format, with the occasional picture to accompany important scenes or new characters so people know who and what they’re reading about.

I’ve got pretty fleshed out arcs involving Petunia being bought for the first time, Petunia meeting Lilly, Both of them finding Nimbus,
as well as tangentially related stories involving Cakepop and Bowser, as well as Lo-Lo and Valentino, and Wisteria in a more anthology related series. I’d love to hear y’alls thoughts and opinions on these ideas, and what you think of the new direction! hopefully I’ll also be able to update more regularly without the comic shackles holding me into place

16 Likes

As somebody who struggles with art, I know how yoy feel. And I look forward to your stories!

2 Likes

You do what you feel is best for your output.
you could do illustrated stories not comics, but text pieces with more then one or two illustrations to tie it all together .

If you ever read robotech clone issue 5, something like that.

2 Likes

No worries :heart:
Life happens and should come first.
And we can always use another writer around here.

1 Like

yeah it’s a bit of a hard one, xD BUT i’m glad to hear and I hope you enjoy what I put out when I get around to it! <3

1 Like

that DOES sound fun tbh, it might be a mix of pure text, with the occasional surprise drawing when relevant maybe, I’ll keep note of that actually!

1 Like

In the end, you just do you
it’s all good.

1 Like

Well, first of all, you don’t owe it to us to put out content, so don’t worry about that. But we’ll be happy to see what you create.

And I like @AMDk7’s suggestion, occasional images really help to brighten up text posts.

1 Like

Man I feel you :fist: :pensive:
If any of my comics say “Part 1” you’re never gonna see part 2