Genetics of the Emotional Support Fluffy (Artist:EmotionalSupportFluffy)

32 Likes

Cool, though rabbits are lagomorphs and not rodents (it’s a common misconception that they are rodents).

1 Like

I drew this before I dove down the (pun-intended) rabbit-hole of lagomorph anatomy.
Since then I’ve actually eaten a rabbit. Yum!

2 Likes

I say this is all hasbio propaganda. >:(
Considering the behavior of fluffys, I say it’s 99% Human, the only modification being the looks and a genetic retardation modification to keep them at the intelligence level of an 5 year old.
Just listen to fluffys interacting and close your eyes.

1 Like

Well thats just your headcanon. And gee, if they were 99% human, then I’d have evem more reasons to hugbox them.

You know, I was pondering all the time what people ment by headcanon. I mean a canon is, well a canon, but a head-canon is the canon of canons, isn’t it? And there is only one.
I mean, why does it have the “head” prefix?
There is always only one head that leads the rest.

Everyone having their own head-canon defeats the purpose of “head”. There is no head here, it’s all body, isn’t it?

Just wondering.

1 Like

Its the canon. that you keep in your head. which is why everyone has their own. compared to hivecanon, which is the one that is generally shared and accepted.

1 Like

Ah okay so thats what it is, thanks :slight_smile: for a non-native speaker the wording is weird, but whatever works i guess

2 Likes