Gentle and kind fluffy severely Punished by Marcus

Just a quick comic about cruelty. He loves his daddeh but his daddeh hate him. And you? Do you like him?

[Edit] Sorry for the low quality, it’s a very quick work on a whim today.

Cruelty_redimensionner

42 Likes

Welcome to FC but dont’ forget your name in the title it attract owls !
And we dont want that.

I’m sure you will do well here.
Your art kinda reminds me of @Thrash 's art style.

I’m a hugboxer at heart so I wil naturally feel sorry for the fluffy.

Anyway, feel free to ask questions if you have any.
Enjoy your stay here maybe even make some friends along the way.

5 Likes

Don’t worry, that’s not my name!

Yeah, well you need to add your name in the title anyway.
It’s an unspoken rule here to help people index and look for art of a specific artist
The owl ( a mod) get tetchy about it to the point its a running gag here.

3 Likes

For the story : I discovered Fluffy Abuse a week ago. Basically, I’m a spanking/punishment artist for another community, that’s why I really enjoyed the concept and I’m happy to join you.
Actually, I’m working on two commissions and I don’t have enough time to create a “good quality art-style” Fluffy Abuse art. However I wanted at all cost to draw something about injustice and psychological/physical cruelty, that’s why I come with this quickly low quality sketch.

I hope you don’t mind and I’m sowwy about this.

I’m not a native english speaker too.

Thanks you!

3 Likes

You did a great job with the dialogue in the comic, better than a lot of what I’ve seen from those who are and are not native speakers. So, don’t feel self-conscious, you’re great at English!

2 Likes

Thank you, I admit, when I discovered the concept, as a not english-speaker, it was a little difficult to understand all the “fluffy vocabulary”!

2 Likes

Hmm, that fluffy is like me.

1 Like

damn, this type of cruelty got me feelin bad for the wee thing. they can’t not be overexcited, they are a fluffy expressing fluffy love in the only way they know how!

but on the other hand, it is annoying & annoying creatures should always get pow-pows && be traumatized without mercy until they stop being annoying

Exactly, for my firest step here, I wanted to punish him for everything I (and probably “we”) find irritating about fluffies!

1 Like

Citation
Welcome to FC but dont’ forget your name in the title it attract owls !
And we dont want that.
I’m sure you will do well here.
Your art kinda reminds me of @Thrash 's art style.
I’m a hugboxer at heart so I wil naturally feel sorry for the fluffy.
Anyway, feel free to ask questions if you have any.
Enjoy your stay here maybe even make some friends along the way.

Ho, I have just realized something… I’m scared that I gave you the impression to be rude to you… It was really not my attention. Sorry.

Of course, thank you very much for your welcoming!

Welcome!

Don’t apologize for the low quality

1. Not everyone has the same artistic skills
  2. Less detail, less wait for the next piece of content! Imo as long as you can still get what’s going on its not low effort. And with what im seeing you have absolutely no problem conveying the fluffy’s emotions visually.

I look forwards to seeing more of your work.

1 Like

Well, as I said, I’m busy with other things and because of that, I don’t have much time to draw my Fluffy Abuse ideas with a better-quality artstyle. But my mind is so stimulated by Fluffy Abuse, I can’t wait to draw something about this theme, “on a whim” as I said, and you’re right, with less detail, I’ll be able to draw all the cruel things despite the time I want.

Normally, I should be able to deliver a better and full colored work, in one or two days.

I apologized because it’s not in my habit to show quick sketches, that’s why I’m a little embarrassed.

Thank you!

2 Likes

i feels you, dude.

i know i get anywhere between sketches to shoddy color-drawings to better color-drawings, because it is always tradeoffs to be able to make more art, but also be more proud of showing a more-developed product.

Whatever ways you go, i’m lookin forward to seeing more of these cute fluffies receiving big hewties! (or huggies & wuv, tbh i swing both ways there)

Welcome to FC!

While I can’t say I hate the little guy. I reeeeally like seeing him cry.