Ghostbusters Fan by Karn/Princess Purrpaws

44 Likes

Choose the fowm of yow destwuctow!

4 Likes

What’s extra funny to me is this line came up in a mutants and masterminds (D&D but comic book heroes and such) session I was playing in yesterday.

I also just noticed the hi-C ectocoolers, very nice!

4 Likes

Holy shit, this is amazing. Even the colours reflect the old Ecto Cooler. And the now-eldritch age TV hit me right in the feels.

Fuck, I’m old.

4 Likes

Glad Ray did answer correctly this time on the latest movie :joy: everyone was watching him when that question pops in again.

1 Like

Wouldn’t it shit itself when the library scene comes up?

I did.

1 Like

There’s a great deal of stuff that would scare most fluffies in Ghostbusters.
P3 operates on cute, not logic.

Considering this fluffy is quoting the movie I think they’ve seen it so often it doesnt scare them anymore by now.

They are obviously a fan.
And have no doubt lots and lots of VHS tapes of the Real Ghostbusters cartoon not that icky Filmation one.

This is super cute! I love the idea of fluffies enjoying old TV shows/movies.

1 Like

Haha! I just rewatched that scene last night. Total fanservice but I loved how all eyes were on him like: “Don’t screw this up, this time.” :smiley:

1 Like

Now I want to try some of that Hi-C lol. Love the art!

The comics and the 2009 video game also both ran with Ray being very perceptive to getting possessed.

1 Like

I seem to vaguely recall the character being more psychically sensitive than the others. I never got my hands on any of the comics, but I’m thinking I should hit up an archive and do some reading. :smiley:

1 Like