Ghosts of the past stay with us forever (Drawn by Quack-Man)

Hello everyone, I hope you cool cucumbers like this! This is a addition to a previous post.

(Sorry for the lower quality of this post. My drawing hand is in a lot of pain at the moment.)

81 Likes

This is a continuation of-

2 Likes

I really like this. Nice job. The ghost foal is a nice touch.

4 Likes

Man I love your fluffies

1 Like

The foals life worths more then hers, now she face the consequence of her own selfishness.

1 Like

Things that hate fluffies (updated):

:white_check_mark: People
:white_check_mark: Each other
:white_check_mark: Nature
:white_check_mark: Irritated animals
:white_check_mark: Supernatural

8 Likes

and he’s, Casper~ the frriend1y A1icorn ghost

1 Like

The ghost isn’t even malicious XD

1 Like

this seems pretty cute but when you think about the average broodmare stomping what — 7, 8, 9 alicorns a year? and the see-you-at-the-crossroads ass chorus of tiny spectres that follows them everywhere? i mean no wonder they think they’re munstah babbehs

1 Like

Haha fucker

1 Like

Another happy fluffy living a happy life

1 Like

You forgot every LIVING, BREATHING animal in existance.

1 Like

1 Like

…that is hilarious but also wouldn’t that mean fluffies would say,”Nu gib munsta foweba sweepies, dey will neba weave yu.”

2 Likes

Sucks to be the pillow bitch. She had this coming.

1 Like

Hahahaha the perfect punishment, not only no legs also a ghost foal that stays forever with you.

That’s why you have to blind fluffy mare’s that has the job for making foals. That give a higher chance they doesn’t kill or discriminate any of her foals if they looks different or has a “bad” color in her opinion.

Also pillowing from the beginning is also a good idea. Or at least the fore legs.

1 Like

When I first saw this I thought it was an albino foal.

1 Like