Gib aww babbehs back! (by: artist-kun)

43 Likes

Lov the psychological torture

4 Likes

Give that goblin a glider and some fluffy bombs and he’d be a force to be reckoned with.

7 Likes

Your pathetic smarty as expected :man_facepalming: either I see his herd left him or kill him out of anger.

4 Likes

At least he tried

3 Likes

He’d make a good fluffy bomb.

If you’re wondering, it’s very simple.

Step 1: get a stick of dynamite.
Step 2: get a fluffy.
Step 3: insert A into B’s A. Leave the end with the fuse sticking out.
Step 4: light it, throw it, and then run like buggery.

4 Likes

Ssccreeeeeeeeeeeee - BOOOOM!!! :rofl:

2 Likes

Exactly.

You don’t even need to worry about accidentally setting the fluffy on fire, because the poor bastard is about to get something much worse.

2 Likes

Just dont use this on dry woodland or on summer.

2 Likes

You think Gobby would care about that? I don’t know if AK’s goblin has a name. Or even if it’s the same goblin in every drawing.

Shit, if it isn’t, I’m gonna feel like a racist.

If AK doesn’t use my idea, I will. I’ve already got a character with Spider-Man’s powers…

3 Likes

Haha cowering dinerrrr

1 Like

Doom Divers are such a fun kit.

3 Likes

Uh… I was referencing Marvel. Y’know. The Green Goblin.

1 Like

Ah. Nevermind then.

2 Likes

“Other references are available”

3 Likes

Smarties are so quick to be confrontational, yet so quick to chicken out. :unamused: :laughing:

2 Likes

So can someone explain the goblin to me? Does Artist-kun have trouble with human faces or is there a deeper story? He seems like a regular, if enthusiastic, abuser and fluffivore.

Follow up question, is there an accepted word for someone who eats fluffies? besides FluffiesAreFood.

1. at the time there were a fashion for charismatic abusers, so AK created one too. He can draw human faces, just don’t want to give one to goblin
  2. no
2 Likes