Gift (by Labcoat)

Merry Christmas!
I thought this season I would give the gift of choice. I have several stories I have been saving for after the Fate of brownie and I can’t decide which one to pick. So why not let the community decide.

• Competition - Mares compete to earn a home. Loser is exiled, leaving her babies behind. (Abuse, sadbox)

• Treehouse - Not allowed to keep fluffies in her house, A young girl takes them to her secret hide out. (Sadbox, accidental abuse)

• Redacted - Had an idea but decided it was too close to another so I removed it. (Ignore)

• Nummie Land - Soon to be kicked out of the house, a group decides to head out to the promised land. (Abuse)

• Silver Fluff farms - A nice resort for fluffs either too old or unwanted. No charge for adoption. All breeds and colors accepted. (Hugbox, industrial abuse)

• King of the Hill - Being gifted several micro groups and a massive terrarium Michael decides that each day he will make one king, and what the king says goes. (Hugbox, abuse)

• Work Site Fluffy - A group of ferals living in the woods get disturbed by a group of construction workers building a house. (Hugbox, Accidental abuse)

• RAGE - Ex-Con Bob can’t get job anywhere despite his degree. Forced to run a Hasbio store he has alot to work through and who better to help than the fluffies. (Abuse, and alot of it)

• Competition
  • Tree House
  • Nummie Land
  • Silver Fluff Farms
  • King of the hill
  • Work site Fluffy
  • Rage
0 voters
22 Likes

I hope King of the Hill gets picked cuz that sounds fun with power corrupting one or a few and the weight of the crown and the hanging sword of damocles hangs over them.

9 Likes

Damn you’s a productive motherfucker.

2 Likes

If a taste of power and authority corrupts humans then it would probably have a even worse effect on fluffies.
I honestly hope that king of hill will win as the inevitable carnage would be glorious.

3 Likes

And Smarty karma and debauchery of crimes they commit like casting subjects into a poop pit or other stuff xD

1 Like

It’s christmas while writing this comment, so give the fluffy all the sketties, huggies, toysies and enfie-toysies the little tee-hee-ing fluffy fuck wants, no matter of the fact the little fuck end’s up in an oven or as poopie-reciever…give the li’l fuck a nice day…please…

1 Like

Treehouse and Silver Fluff are my favourite kinds of abuse: accidental and industrial! :black_heart:

4 Likes

Nummie Land gives me Watership Down/Animals of Farthing Woods vibes where many die along the way to find a new home

2 Likes

Oh i forgot to mention the Kimg of the Hill premise sounds like the opportunity for Roman Emperor or historical villain/tyrant levels of cruelty like Nero when he turned prisoners into living candles or Vlad Dracula msking a forest of tje impaled out of citizens and criminals thst wronged him even in the smallest way, kr Draco the Greek ruler that made even the smallest crime like stealing an apple punishable by death or Henry 8th whom executed wives just so he would have the perfect heir (in fluffy terms he’d want a son to be exactly like him in every conceivable way and will refuse any faults). Another example could be Elizabeth Bathory whom executed maids and female citizens and baithed in their blood because she believed it jeot her youthful (you can probably see this for a vain BMS mare that wants to be the prettiest in the herd and stay that way) or the same woman stripped them naked and endure deadly ice baths or water poured on them in the frigid winter or tortured them via many needles piercing their body to dlowly bleed to death.
You could interpret a mare like that ordering toughies to rip off Mare’s fluff and either pee on or splash them with cold water or death by a 1000 jabs from thorns.

Sorry for that rambling btw

3 Likes

King of the Hill sounds fun. Always liked those types of fluffy sociology stories.

Worksite fluffy would be great as well. Maybe a fluffy version of the Ricky and the Boss youtube channel?

1 Like

Rage is the winner, Thank you all who voted.
I must say I did not see coming.

2 Likes